Faint pink line on Home pregnancy test.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sadhana, Sep 17, 2007.

1. sadhana

sadhana Guest

Hi,

I got my last period on August 18 th. I did a home pregnancy test yesterday
    (sep 17 th) and got a faint pink line.
    Could I be pregnant? I am confused :-(

Sadhana.

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sadhana,

It depends upon the test kit and it's type. Each one differ from other. What does the prescription says? Read the prescription carefully once again and still if you are not sure why don't you get a Lab test done. It's very cheap in India and you will get the exact report. Please try to do that and DONT FORGET TO LET US KNOW.

All the best for the good news................. take care pa.:cool2:

3. sadhana

sadhana Guest

Hi Aabhi,

The test says that if u get a pink line, u are pregnant. But since I got a faint pink line, I was not sure. Yes I would see the doc by this week end and will surely let you know.

Thanks for the wishes :)
    Sadhana.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Alright, Good. Just one more suggestion, since you are planning to visit the doc by weekend, why don't you repeat the home test (kit) again and see what appears.

5. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear Sadhana

Wow!! Congrats this happend to me in my 2nd pregnancy. May be it was too early to check cos sometime our ovulation calender might be different every month. And do repeat the test after 3 or 4 days. This happened to me even and the baby was fine . It depends on how much HCG is at the time we test. But i am sure ur pregnant . And congrats Best of luck. Keep us posted after ur Dr visit.

6. poornimahari

poornimahari New IL'ite

hi sadana
    congrats it must be positve consult with lab technican.go and give ur urine sample 99% positve chances is there.it will be like tht only in begining.or u can wait 5 days and take home pregnancy test

7. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

hi Sadhna,

COGRATS TO U! its must be positive
    and take care

8. hi sadhana

i did a pregnancy test once even i got a faint pink line, but i wasn't pregnant

jayanthi

9. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sadhana,

What's the news.. why don't you update us.

Waiting to know...........

10. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Medical Device Alert: If you think you are expecting, the most readily available solution to clear your doubts is a reliable home pregnancy test undertaken in the privacy of your home. Choose the right pregnancy test kit for reliable HCG results.

If the (HPTs) Home Pregnancy Tests is negative the first time you perform it, wait for 72 hours and repeat the test. The first negative result might be because the test was taken too early and the hormone levels had not risen enough to be detected, or it could be because of faulty technique. Repeat the test.

Pregnancy tests are usually stored in the refrigerator. So, make sure you bring the test kit to room temperature before you use it.

If the pregnancy test is negative? Doctors recommend that you wait until you have missed a period to take a home pregnancy test. (HPT)