Facts of Delhi Food

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by menila01, Aug 10, 2009.

1. menila01

menila01 Senior IL'ite

When It comes to food.. I start feeling hungry.. Delhi is just the place for best foods.

Did you know that the best dishes in delhi is Tandoori Chicken, Mughalai Kebabs.

The Dhabas in Delhi are the perfect place to enjoy the real taste of Indian cuisine. Express Dhaba near the Indian Express building on Bhadurshah Zafar Marg is a popular hangout of eminent personalities.
    The Price is extremely high but the food is worth it.

There is a famous saying in Delhi - there are two kinds of people; one who eats to live and the other who lives to eat. Dont u think its true?

2. chanchal088

chanchal088 Senior IL'ite

When it comes to food, everything from traditional Indian curries to a commendable assortment of international fare will be found here.

There are also a large number of restaurants in Delhi that are wholly vegetarian.

Indeed, the city is a culinary paradise for the non-meat-eater, as even the categorization of eating houses (‘veg’ and ‘non-veg’) suggests a presumption in favor of vegetarianism. Most ‘non-veg’ restaurants offer a wide variety of ‘veg’ dishes.

Some of the places worth visiting are:

* Berco's and Fa Yian, for Chinese food
    * Karim's and Nizam's, for Mughlai food
    * Nirula's for a mix of Indian and western fast food
    * Sagar, in Defence Colony for Udipi food
    * English Dairy, a popular dhaba in Connaught Place for inexpensive vegetarian food.

I hope people who are food crazy already know about this..

3. neetuladdha83

neetuladdha83 New IL'ite

hey ppl....

I have shifted from B'lore to Gurgaon.. can you please suggest from where I can buy good quality cookin chocolate at reasonable price...

Thanks....