1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Factory Outlet Stores in NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in New Jersey' started by lalithasiva, May 31, 2008.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Usha,

Nice thread abt revoln factory.. Thanks
    Are you moving to India or vacation? We are planning for INdia trip in Oct end so that we will celebrate our son's 1st bday in India with all people..

Did you like to shop in revlon factory? I MUST visit that place I think becoz am a cosmetic fan.. I like to save all collections.. Have a make up kit with me and always hus used to tease me as coating done ah when going out..:rotfl

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha,

It is vacation mainly for Sathvika's tonsure as she willbe completely her 2ndyr in August(we got do before 1 yr, if missed in 3rd yr). As of now we planned like Augmid- Novmid...oh kid is turning 1yr,days flew very fast....b'day in chennai? Hope i will be in Chennai only at that time...

Mostly i put just cream and veryvery rarely mascara, but hubby keeps scolding me that i don't know any interest on cosmetics. To make him happy very rarely i use lipstick, foundation mascara some times to party,funtions:))

But this got alot mainly for gifting purpose during my last visit to India.

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

usha - my dh is just opp.. he doesnt like makeup that much.. but i made him a maker liker.. i will try simple make ups.. no powders at all..

just mascaras, eye shadows, lip gloss, eye liner, perfume thats all.. if i apply this much only dh will tease me telling that i made a coating :rotfl

tomo going to woodbridge mall..

rithik bday in cbe & not chennai.. but me & dh will come to chennai for my stamping..

5. MeliSundar

MeliSundar Junior IL'ite

Having lived in NJ all my life there a a couple REAL factory outlet Centers.

One locally is Liberty Village Premium Outlets, Flemington, NJ:
    Liberty Village Premium Outlets

BUT

I recommend taking the trip to Woodbury Commons in NY (just over the border of NJ).
    It is owned by the same company as Liberty Village and it's about 4 times the size of the one in Flemington.
    Woodbury Common Premium Outlets

You can take a bus to the outlets if you don't have a car. But I highly recommend Woodbury Commons. Also if you want something in Central NJ I would also try Century 21. It's not an "outlet" but they have LOTS of designer things (including make-up like Lancome and all sorts of perfumes.) for discount prices.

Woodbury commons and Century 21 are my go-to places for presents that will impress for little cost!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010