1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Facials / Face packs:Tips and recipes

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by jyothikumar, Feb 7, 2007.

Have u heard this b4?

1. Yes...i read in this forum abt banana facial and know it already too....

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Have reead abt banana facial and learned from you thread to do the same

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  1. mythukrishna

mythukrishna New IL'ite

Re: facial

hey preethi buy this ayur facial kit.and it has the instructions how to do it.infact i did a bleach and facial for my self.u will get a tube of bleach and a tube of activator.just mix both and in the proportion said in the note inside.then apply it to the area where u want to bleach.leave it for 15 minutes.they say for 10 mins.but make it 15.wipe off.what i do to wipe off is open the tap and wet a a soft and clean cotton cloth and sqeeze it off and wipe and again wet it under the running water for the excess cream to flow off. i dont like to use sponge bcoz i feel it rubs my skin too much and i dont like it.good cotton dhotis make this simple.but just make sure its only cotton... goodluck

2. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot. I really like to do self bleech & facial. I have some doubts in that. They are:

1. Where to buy this products
    2. Will it harm our skin( after some years or imm)
    3. Is it herbal??

Sorry for asking these questions. As I am new to this I have these queries. Actually, I have done bleech & facial for my marriage. Aloe vera & golden facial suited me well. So, even I want to do that regularly at home. As it is too expensive outside, I preffered doing it self.

How did you feel after doing self bleech & facial? Did you feel good & how long you are doing this??

Once again thank you for your useful information.

Love
    Preethi

3. mythukrishna

mythukrishna New IL'ite

dear preethi u said u r in chennai.but can i ask where in chennai.actually i used to live in anna nagar.i am sure u know this place.but it is not necessary that u shud go to anna nagar for ayur products.U will get it any cosmetic shop anywhere.i mean i am talking about shops like angels,alankar..i mean i am not sure if these are chain shops.but u know if u tell me where u live exactly in chennai i will be able to help u more specifically. about ur worry of skin's condition over the years "too much of anything is good for nothing".but these r very good herbal products and u dont have to worry about ur skin.u can do a facial and bleach once a month.Its good.and learn some facial massage techniques.actually my sister in law is the one who introduced me to ayur products.she did her beutician course and does everything for her self.even eyebrows in fact.she tought me.but i am a little scared to do it on my own.hehehe. but anyways these producsts r really good and offordable.i am sure u will like them.they have every facial product like toner,astringent,facial whitening cream,face pack.wrinkel cream etc etc..do a google search of quite big fancy shops in ur area like where they sell not just cosmetics but other fancy items too.i am sure u know what i mean. goodluck preethi have fun in chennai get every minute of it. u r gonna miss it when u come back

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
  4. saveena

saveena New IL'ite

Simple facepack for winter

Take two spoon of Bengal gram flour and mix it with luke warm water apply 15minutes before bath for winter free look.

5. praveena1981

praveena1981 Senior IL'ite

Facial and bleeching

Hi All,

I am new to this group ....

I am very excited with the replies....

I have not done facial and bleeching...

Can anyone tell the reason for doing facial and bleeching?

i like to do the facial for the first time ...whether we need o bleeching also ?

What type facial makes me to look bright since my skin is dark?

before how many days we need to do a facial for marriage ?

sorry for probing so many question .....

Thanks ,
    Praveena

6. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Re: Facial and bleeching

So if u whted 2 have facial for any function u should do atleast 2 days before....As its first time 4 u ..U could have fruit facial ...But for glowing there r many facials ....U have 2 select gud parlour ...Diamond,Gold,Platinum facial r best for glowing...& bleach u keep 4 lighting ur skin .i.e if u have dark hair ...hair colour changes to light....so u decide it.Ofcourse bleach would give u best result....

takecare.

7. praveena1981

praveena1981 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sanju,

Thanks for your reply ......

Whether we need to do bleeching before facial ?

sorry for disturbing you again....

If you dont mind .....how much they will be charging for the facials normally?

Thanks,
    Praveena

8. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Facials And Bleaching

can anyone plzz give the procedure of facials? and the products to be used in the facial?which company products are used generally?plzz reply the procedure in step wise.. and abt bleaching also... it wil be very much helpful to otjers also..​
    Just share with us..........:hatsoff

9. krnind

krnind Junior IL'ite

hi praveen

yes u need to do bleach before facial. if u r planning to get eyebrows n upper lip also at the same time do that after bleaching n then facial... fruit facial might cost between 200-250...thats the minimum charge in facials. .. hope this info is sufficient if u need any more info let me know..

bye:hatsoff

10. sushravi

sushravi New IL'ite

home facial masks

Any ideas for making home masks for face from natural ingredients availabe on the kitchen shelf.As facial in canada is very expensive.