1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Facial threading hurting - any alternative?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by abc00, Mar 6, 2012.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

I have been doing threading for full face and its hurting badly on my cheeks and temples especially. Eyebrows and upperlip seems to be ok. After threading no doubt face looks good, but i get pimples and it is hurting.

I dont want to wax even. Thinking of facial hair remover cream or lotion, but havent tried one till now. Which is the quick and easy to apply and remove for a hurry person like me?

2. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Better go for laser hair removal for total face.But why do you do threading on your cheeks?

By doing this you are making the fine hair on the face grow darker and darker.Instead you could have gone for bleaching in the beginning itself.I guess it's too late now.

3. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

I can't think of options other than waxing and threading for full face. But I know one thing for sure,
    Hair removing lotions and creams are definitely not for the face!

Laser is good but it requires multiple sittings and it is expensive. It doesn't take away the hair from the face permanently either.

4. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

Nair .......... does the face job..
    NAIR used to be only for body , but , they released one for face,

look in wal mart or any pharmacies should have , Nair.Hair remover for upper lip , chin and face....

but , you have to use it once for every ten days or once a wk depending on your hair growth.

5. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Laser is the only way out.. VLCC is quite good ... I dont trust Kaya skin clinic. Waxing is out of the question since it will pull your skin and you will start sagging much earlier .... start your laser soon.. thats the best option

regards

Bhooma

6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

There are creams suggested by dermatologists, they work but take one year to show impact. I tried laser but hair came back but was fine. But during pregnancy again started growing thick. Try home remedies they worked for me in 1 month coz of laziness I discontinued it. Try mixing besan and wheat powder with mustard oil leave for 20 mins. Wash off no need for soap. It also leaves soft and clear skin. But u cant expect results too soon.

7. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Laser is the best option but the hair comes back again after some time.. so u need to keep on maintaining with laser.