Facial skin changes - Is it normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by radhee, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Radhee, All the best to you.. believe me every pregnancy is exciting:) This is my second one and I'm now 27 weeks pregnant, due first week of June. Unlike the first one I cannot lie down as I wish and have to do all household work, prepare regular food for my toddler whether I can or not. My husband is having tight schedule at work and he's able to help me only on weekends. My parents will probably come here in May... oh God! I'm already counting the days. First time i went home for delivery and i was pampered to the core. So this time I'm paying for it:help But i shouldn't complain... I have my 3 yr old to keep me company and he's very surprised that amma's tummy is growing. I tell him to feel the movements etc., but I don't think he understands. the baby moves a lot when he's singing or playing with me:) talk about bonding:)) Latha

2. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Geeta,

Wow, thats just 2 months away to see your little one! Wish you a very safe delivery!...I am due in mid september.

Take care,
    Radhee.

3. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

hi latha,

how are u?..It's been a long time that we both communicated..thanks for stepping in my case again...yes, as u said i got this itching from my 33rd week only...waiting for my check up date, i might go today or tomorrow..will tell u the docotr's reply..

4. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I had missed your message earlier. Thanks for the detailed reply. I understand doing household chores and taking care of your little boy at the same time must be quite tiresome for you...Gr8 that you are managing alone! Good to know your parents are coming down. It always feels better to have food cooked by our moms na. Even I am yearning for my mom's food. So what is your son saying about the little one? Is he anticipating the little one's arrival? And its very nice to know that the baby is responding to its anna's voice now itself! Here I am still waiting to feel any movement, guess its too early now. Fine then, take good care of yourself. Happy pregnancy!

Smiles,
    Radhee.