1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face and Skin:General Beauty Care Queries and Tips

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by tulip, Jul 28, 2007.

1. snh

snh New IL'ite

share your skin care tips

What tips do you use for skin care. please share so that we can learn from each other. Thanks!

My tip: I do exercise and drink lots of water.

2. lillyoxley

lillyoxley New IL'ite

Discovery Surprisingly skin Care Products

Ok, in recent months, it's really become dependent Decorators Millionaire TV show, which led to all purchases are furniture, prints, rugs, and a delicious light bulbs. Thus, it was quite a shock when during the night in my usual routine, I was able to find more than just a favorite vase Perricone MD Cold Plasma was empty !!!!!

I kid you not read that tears began to well in my eyes because I knew my adventure with interior design, I had no money to rebuild.

OMG! What shall I do without assistance during the night? I can not go without my assistance pearl night so I went to find cheap, but a good temporary care.

What I think you might ask, well, the answer may surprise you ... bio oil, yes, people bio oil, tradition and the scar of the grooves worked a treat! My skin is divine in the morning and although quite greasy, absorbs quickly.

Hmmm, I can not be something I defiantly keeps you updated. All my recent experiments in products for skin care and skin care information in general form that includes tips, read my blog and let your friends know too!

3. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

Re: Skin Care.

dear mrs.Mathangi,
    very useful tips.keep sharing.

4. harun55

harun55 New IL'ite

ya row carrot is also very good for your health. but when we made carrot juice we added extra content like amla , palak ,so that why you should go with juice

5. keertana999

keertana999 New IL'ite

Re: natural aids for beautiful skin

A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.

Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.

Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.

6. keertana999

keertana999 New IL'ite

One of the easiest steps to take in general hair care that will allow you to sport a head full of beautiful lustrous hair is to choose the right products. Shampoos and conditioners come in a variety of types, brands and prices and with so many to choose from it can seem impossible to know what will work best for your hair and provide you with the best look and health possible.

7. priya0827

priya0827 New IL'ite

To lighten the skin color, I would suggest to use a cream named 'Skinlite' which would be available in all the medical shops. This cream should be applied only during the night hours. You will surely see a drastic change if used continuously for a month time...:thumbsup

Hope this will help the ppl who worry for their dark skin color..Appreciate your comments !!!:)

8. sagni

sagni Junior IL'ite

Friends, thanks for sharing very useful tips......

9. ananyaannu

ananyaannu New IL'ite

First impressions are lasting impressions.

Before anybody gets to know ‘how good you are from inside’, others rate you on outward look. Our appearance is the key to our interactions with others. The way we look has a great deal to do with our own confidence and self-esteem.

Looking good is not just about the right mascara or right lipstick; it’s much more than that. A normal physique, a healthy color, shining hair, glowing skin, crystal clear eyes and pink nails—all give us the impression of a healthy person.

Continue reading to learn more as the face you present to the world and the way you present it, is everything to let others keep interest in you.

10. beautyindia

beautyindia Junior IL'ite

use garnier hair color for your hair.it'll finally works......