1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face and Skin care Products: Discussion and Reviews

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ridgemma, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b86monica

b86monica New IL'ite

PharmaClinix Lightenex Cream

Hi,

Is any tried 'PharmaClinix Lightenex Cream' ?

I need to know the reviews before I could buy one.:idea

2. mom2gurls

mom2gurls New IL'ite

Review of oil of olays "PRO-X" line

First off let me say, I love trying new products..but I always go back to Clinique and also Origins makeup. The only shade that I have found that suits me pretty good is also chanel.

For drugstore brands, loreal and oil of olay (OO)...have always been a good standby.

I have tried OO "Regenerist line" and it was okay...my skin felt velvety smooth...then the new cream "microsculpting cream that claimed to be better than the 300 dollar drugstore creams out there...I had to take a look:

Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream

I bought one for me and my mom..and we have have been using this jar since january...its a small jar, but a little goes along way. The results have been wonderful....THEN OO came out with a PRO-X line...I thought, can this can get any better? The prices were significantly higher than even department store prices ($60 dollars for the starter kit of 3 creams --Day cream WITH spf15 (love that), a night cream, AND an eye cream)..the tagline was "results in 30 days...guaranteed). So since I was down finished the original cream..I bought this two weeks ago.

http://www.olay.com/boutique/pro-x/

I have to say the results are even MORE amazing. My skin feel tight, firm and NOT dry. The lack of sleep by running around with the kids or running my business (sometimes I am on the phone with my suppliers late at night)..have caused some dark circles..which are all but faded. I love the fact that night cream is smooth and the day cream protects from the sun.

The only thing missing is a great cleanser from this line, but I am sure it will come out soon. So for now I will use my origins or clinique cleansers. But this PRO-X is a wonderful compliment to your skin care regimine.

3. sumiali

sumiali New IL'ite

about olay brand

hi,i just want to know that is there any olay brand to like cream which i can use i have oily skin and i want glow on my skin,and i use that in day because of sweating i camt use any cream and i cant bear high fragrance

4. sumiali

sumiali New IL'ite

Re: Review of oil of olays "PRO-X" line

can u plz help me that which olay cream ii can use for going out because of too much sweatin i can use any cream and i cant bear the fragrance of creams if that is too high fragrance,so plz help me

5. sumiali

sumiali New IL'ite

can i use OLAY total effect t have oily skin and i cant bear high fragrance,​

6. amallela

amallela New IL'ite

Re: about olay brand

what I have realised with olay products is, they are themselves oily, if we apply on oily skin, it makes matters worse. That is only my view..let's see what others would say.

7. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Re: about olay brand

I second to amellela in this.:thumbsup

8. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Blistex

Hi

I was trying to buy Blistex Lip care. Can anyone tell me a shop in chennai where i can find this...

9. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Re: Blistex

Hi Brinda,
    What is that Blistex Lip care. Is it like Nivea lip care?

10. brindaarun

brindaarun Silver IL'ite

Re: Blistex

Yes, but it is very good. I have tried it twice when i was in US but didnt find it here..
    check out here Blistex Lip Products

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.