1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Eyebrow threading!

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by priyanathan3, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shalzee

shalzee New IL'ite

hi everyone....there is another indian salon in mountain view,called SUMI beauty salon.. u cud google it n locate them. she does a good job too.. all for under $20,i.e. eyebrows AND upperlip.
    ciao!

2. drizn

drizn New IL'ite

Hi Shalz,

How R U? Well dear, its not possible really 2 thread ur eyebrows urself, the reason being that when you thread under the eyebrows, u need to stretch ur skin which is not possible if U do it urself. The second reason is that the eye 4 which U R setting the eyebrow needs to be kept closed so that the thread doesnt get tangled in he lashes or something, so U will not be able 2 C clearly.
    But what U can really do is that 1st time get it set from a parlour & then any extra hair that U C around the set shape can be removed with a plucker (if U R comfortable).:thumbsup

3. abbytaina

abbytaina New IL'ite

Im looking for a place in Richmond VA. :thumbsup I have the best expirence with the eyebrow threading. I was in Lynnhaven Mall, down in Hampton VA. I love the way it look and how long last with out waxing every two weeks. Can you please tell me where I can find a place here in Richmond, VA

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please check the directory listing for beauty services providers details:
    Beauty Parlors & Mehendi Designers - Indusladies Directory

Those who provide any kind of beauty services, please list yourself in the above link in our directory.

No posting such information in the forums, it will be moderated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.