1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Eye of the Second I"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

:thumbsup Eye of the Second I :thumbsup

“Let me demand more from myself than anybody could ever elicit from me”. :idea Wow, what a phenomenal auto suggestion. Definitely, the year has just blossomed viz., the New Year? To whom? What’s new in it? Only 12 months and in each day only 24 hours; of course, the name may be different! But then what’s in a name? We give a standing ovation to the New Year with resolutions galore. Let us not (sorry let me not) desire and aspire for others’s more Supply and let us Demand more from us than what others could expect. Yes, self persuasion is in deed moral suasion. It’s more natural and ethical too. Everything can be optimized if we learn the art and science of the Within Optimum Energy (WoE). Wonderful WoE! Am I to believe this? If child is a father of man, then I have to.

Let me assert that children exhibit not only the inner divinity but indicate the potentials inherent in their recesses of activities. Even though the word “Balah” mean those who do not know; it only signifies the inner meanings of what they say. It reflects that children normally repeat what others say. But then we can’t be repeating in the form of resolutions each and every oncoming year what we have been repeating in the forgone years. Ultimately, we have to realize the significance of responsiveness rather than reactions. We clamor more for reactions in life rather than responsible responses. This psychological aspect reveals our self projection and self defeatist techniques of behavior which are rather cumbersome. Practically speaking, we have to have a Memorandum Of Understanding (MoU) with ourselves with a strict self discipline which alone teaches us not only the meaning of our thinking, but the effectiveness of our thought once executed in a pinpointed direction.

Let us enjoy the fruits of WoE and MoU by adhering to the dictates of the unique propelling aura of conscientious magnanimity by looking inwards rather outwards. Let us pursue our persuading true self :bowdown (in each of us – which is the “second I”) which alone makes us to proceed farther towards real gains; the first I incidentally is the projected I, rather the boasting I resulting in competition :drowning and collision :bonk and not collusion.

Fine, let me compete with my real self. Both the WoE and the MoU augur well.
    But then when? Only when perseverance precedes postponement. It’s a question of advancement versus postponement. Democratically, postponement wins; advancement loses the game of life! We have to win the game by being sportive – we have to be serious enough!

Let us discover the World of Achievement (which is within us) within the World of Ecstasy, the self transforming trance without traveling far and wide of the Cosmos. The Universe is expanding according to the wide awakening scientists par excellence. Kudos to the discovery; but then the Cosmos is for whom? Expansion in quantity sans quality! The wisdom of the seers we want not the wisdom of the mere knowledgeable. Again when are we to become Prahladas (child devotee - singular) to realize the power of God via the power of atom? Lord Narasimha sprang from the pillar to destroy Hiranyakashipu (the mercurial demon) but in modern age Hiranyakashipus are oozing out of the atomic power plants! :hide: Let there be humanism with divinity rather than devilishness with terrorism. The role of the Energy Within , WoE and MoU, with the self are to be tapped more and more as we proceed towards the solar, wind, wave energies which are the real infinite sources of natural energy. The activating energy which is the input for sustainable quality life through non conventional energy is the Energy Within – WoE; otherwise there is a real woe unto mankind like the eye of the cyclone, be it a Nisha or a Tsunami perpetrating woes galore.

Let not the “‘I’ness of mind” thwart myself but lead me to Light – the Highness. The eye of the cyclone too reflects the intensity of the problem at large; so too the behavioral pattern of majority of persons reveal to those who learnt the nuances of human psychology that these persons try to camouflage their real self through their projected self. The reality behind such a behavior really make them to succumb to their projections :boo: which are untrue and the second I is seldom understood; thus Ego outsmarting the most. For, these circumstances are the villains of peace but then if we are frank enough conscientiously to experience inwardly the reality aspect of Divinity.

It is we whose circumstances are creatures of persons and are not otherwise . The second I is second to none and hence it is the Divine “I”, without the paraphernalia of ego. :2thumbsup::iagree

2. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Ramya,

Amazing, I felt that I had entered my Physics class or the Philosophy class.:thumbsup

My Eyes were reading again and again to understand the second I you had written about.

Every time I take an inward journey to read & understand the I, an involuntary action takes me on an outward journey.:)

You have optimized with a Wonderful WoE, the trip to discover the hidden I, with an MoU on a resolution to discover the I and when I tried to do the same, it has created a Tsunami within myself.:biglaugh

Now where am I, what am I talking. to whom am I talking, oh how many I's have I written here in the "I" ladies forum?:bonk

Let me take now an outward journey from here to Kamalji's blogs & recover myself.:biglaugh

Ramya, jokes apart it's true that self realisation is something not that easy and the identification of the egotic I and eradication isn't that simple either.:drowning

Not sure whether my response really made sense.:hide:

3. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    Iam immensely impressed with your thought process which has been turned to a post that is to be cherished.

WoE and Mou explained with light and the nuances of I with ego and without said so clearly makes this post outstanding.
    Iam unable to nominate this post because i have exhausted my quota of nomination ,but i must duly recognize your cognizance of thoughts and preception.
    Jaya

4. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Sir,

"Natpudan - life's essence :) " really a refreshing name that you have chosen !!:cheers

Oh yes, this topic emerged when I was having a chit-chat with my father one evening. Just thought would bang into IL, almost after an year's break:bonk, with a good article to discuss :hide:.

Definitely, "the second I" when pondered about gives us an insight to what we truly are!! but as you had aptly penned ('key'ed :idea) it drives us to experience the outward Tsunami always !!

I have always tried to answer this question of mine "Who am I ?" but to accept the fact that i have never turned up with a "relatively better" answer (yet) !!:bonk

"Kamal"ji is one person who can make anyone laugh just at the sight of his thread / the username!! :bowdown him for his vision of life !!

To identify the weed called "I - ego" and eradicate the same at the root level is the toughest project that mankind can ever undertake !!

The very first reply that i have got for one of my (very few) threads after a looong time :) Thank you very much ! Your response indeed made sense and am trying to answer those tags that you had raised !!! am sure am going to :drowning / :hide:

2010 WISHES & Regards,
    RamyaVaradharajan

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dearest Jaya ma'am,

Thank you very much for all your good wishes :)

Our mind is like a treasure trove - it keeps us awake with the thinking process, flooding the questions one after the other !! Left to us, to take it inward and answer !! Best when its shared with wise people like everyone here @ IL !!

Happy that this post has won its nomination in your heart and mind :cheers. Thank you once again !! :)

2010 WISHES & Regards,
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

A very profound subject dealt with in a simple manner...

The basic question, 'Who am I?' followed by 'Why am I born on this Earth?'... unfathomable to say the least, except for Enlightened Masters... who tell us that all this is purely experiential... no one can explain or elaborate on this because that would be their own
    experience ... which could differ vastly from yours or mine...

Ramana Maharishi says that 'I' is the Awareness that remains after we realise and accept that we are not the physical body, not the 5 states of matter, not the senses, not the mind... then the Awareness leads us to realisation of the Self...

:eek:mg:! Got carried away, apologies! One can go on and on, specially as this is a topic very dear to my heart... the Quest of the Self...

Love,
    Padma