1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Express Ur Dream house

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ish_nalini, Nov 3, 2007.

1. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's ,

I am very eager to know about the dreams which you people have to construct your house .If you consider that your present house is looking great and people laurels it ,you can even post your house snaps.Is there any? please put down your words and express your tastes i am eager to hear it from you:shock:.
    This thread is not only to express your desires,it even gives idea for IL's who planned to build a wonderfull house.They can gain knowledge in infrastructure too.

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear friend,
    like nearly every middle class indian i too have a plan for dream house though when & if it materalise i do not know.
    my dream house should be independent house with a big garden. flats r big no no.
    garden is must where my kids can play & me n hubby can relax.the house should not be too big that i loose contact with loved ones & not too small that we feel suffocated.may be three bedroom one will do.before i was big fan of duplex but now that i am living in one i feel i will not go for it.
    also it should have a covered verandha where i may have a jhula,few potted plants. this so that i can enjoy rain which i love & the smell of soil after rain.
    this is my dream & i firmly believe that if u visualise u actualise.
    pls see: i may add some more................
    love
    pragati

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends,
    pl dont consider me out of this world species, i also love to dream and to dream a house of what all u want ,is something one must ask the worth 1000 people, and u will be amazed at these creations any way, take it as u like may be like a joke in between the film that goes on and carry on with your serious dreaming stuff, but i love this any day..sunkan

worth 1000 a site that create fantasy like this one, i would love a home like this like a satellite moving around the world..sk

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear sunkan ji,
    sorry to say but i fail to understand what u want to convey.i think as there r no fullstops or commas.

5. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

Hi Nalini,

Dreams are good for health. They give you hope to live and make your life meaningful. I have many dreams, you can say, I love to dream and so is I love to achieve. I have always achieved most of my dreams and I am struggling to achieve few more. Sometimes when we dream larger than our own life, then it would take to the path of disappointment. We have to be careful about it.
    I had dreams of my own house in Mumbai right from the time I was a kid. I always imagined my name on the door. I bought a house six years ago and I live in my own house now. I am proud of my achievement. Now I am looking for a farm house... Hope I make it one day... Makinga house in Mumbai is a very costly affair. So to dream of a farm house is a distant dream now. But slowly moving towards it. Many more dreams, would not like to discuss (black yes around... ) ha ha..