Experiences with your first pregnancy

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by puni88, Apr 19, 2007.

1. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

hi Shree,

congrats to u! hope u r enjoying with baby.

plz can u mail me slokams.

thak u so much.

Srilatha

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear vaidehi

Ur experience really got tears in my eyes esp when u said ur father cried for FIRST time. Thanks for sharing ur experience.

3. ramyau

ramyau New IL'ite

Hi shree,

My name is ramya & now its 9th month runing, doctor has given me the due date on oct 3rd...now my mother is with me... but some times i feel afried or tensed thinking of my baby & delivery. shree will u pls mail the slogam for me...as i belive that if our mind is distrubed than we should leave it in gods hand....

waiting for ur relpay

Rgs
    Ramya

4. nithyasridharan

nithyasridharan New IL'ite

hi madem,

really ur grt, my best wishes to u and ur baby

send me the karpa rakshambigai slogam (for sugaprasavam)

my email id -

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  5. dearsins

dearsins Senior IL'ite

This is a wonderful and it is really great to read all your expereinces

6. vidhu-18

vidhu-18 New IL'ite

i got pregnant for the second time after a miscarriage..i was tensed due to my problems with my hubby and il's during my first pregnancy and firmly believed that it might(or not) be the reason for my miscarriage..so,somehow i wanted to divert my attention from my family problems this time...so,i joined my p.g course when i was confirmed of my pregnancy..i had severe vomiting during my first trimester..i had to control my vomiting sensation and run from my 3rd floor classroom to the ground floor rest room for vomiting(thank god,i never vomited midway)..

my friends were very much supportive to me :bowdown..my husband and il's were never supportive and they tried their level best to mock me and make me cry :bonk..but i never turned my attention towards them and i fully concentrated on my studies,my baby(talked to him,read to him,taught him what i studied) and enjoyed heartily with my friends in the college and kept myself happy and cheerful..

i did'nt get my labour pain even after my due date and so even when the doc asked me to wait for a day,i was too curious to know if its a boy or girl and i was very eager to see my baby(such a long wait ...),i opted for a c-section..throughout the c-section,i was asking questions to the doc and she (our family friend)bluntly told me to keep quiet for some time..then i heard the great news "it's a healthy baby boy"....all my worries and sufferings just flew by..now,my little boy is 14 months old and i have completed my course too