1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Experience of a fresher

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Raba, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Savi,

Ha ha ha! you could have started marketing that new paste dear:rotfljus kidding. I am glad that i reminded your nostalgic moments:cheersthanks for your visit

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Raba... what a cute post.... so you are about to invent a whole new style of cuisine.... looking forward to your recipes soon HAHAHAHA... I'm serious dear.... experimenting with different spices and ingredients will lead to knew discoveries.... so don't give up ... but on safer side call your mom of & on for tips.......
    happy cooking moments...
    K

3. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Raba..for that hearty laughter I had..I could visualize your actions....vivid explanations..do continue to mark u'r kitchen activities here..

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Kelly,
    Thanks for your nice feedback. Yes Yes, I will definitely share my recepies. Actually I am in the thought of process of publishing a book you see. Ha ha ha.. Both my mom and dad are always available on call for any help. (both are superb cooks!!!!) But you see sometimes these things happen. Thanks for visiting Kelly:cheers

5. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Ubellah,

I am very glad that you had a hearty laughter:) Thanks for coming here Ubellah:cheers

6. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear raba,
    All of us learn ,particularly cooking by trial and error only.Take it from me,next year by this time,you will be posting new original recipes here.
    All the best.:thumbsup
    love
    mithila

7. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Oh My dear Mithila Mam,

That was a lovely blessing from you. I am glad that you visited here:)

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raba,
    I should say you have done well as a working home-maker. I can very well understand your plight because my daughter is exactly in the same position. In our house here in Madurai she will never come to the kitchen. She loves eating out, she loves pop corn, maggi soup, she loves watching HBO non-stop, or read her Dad's books and give scathing comments.
    Now she is married and settled in Chennai. And she works for a premier IT company. she has to be in the office by 8 30 before which time she has to cook both breakfast and lunch, pack her lunch and wait to be dropped by her DH. And when she comes around 630 7, she needs to work till 10, preparing dinner, washing, dishes and all.
    But life is like that, Raba. Very soon you'll get used to that. After some time you are going to manage all this and have a beautiful bundle of joy to manage too.
    I appreciate your attitude. Self-deprecating humour is something that will stand you in good stead all the time.
    And I appreciate your simple, yet rich style of writing. Keep writing my child. Count me as your fan.
    best of luck,
    love,
    sridhar uncle

9. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Hi Raba,
    Very nice write-up. I am sure that you will soon become an expert, both in writing as well as cooking!

Raji

10. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear uncle,
    Good to hear from you. I am still in the learnign stage, but can churn out fairly nutritious food, and feel that I am getting better. I am sure that as time progresses, your daughter will spend less time in the kitchen but cook even more delicious food!

Raji