1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise times and what to do

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by aswathy, Dec 20, 2007.

1. aswathy

aswathy New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Iam a wrkng women can u tel me how can i reduce my weight i leaves house at 8.00 and comes back at 7.00 before and after office i have my daily hiuse chores. Evening i have to make my 7 year daughter to study. WEight being a serious probs to me i have 167 height an 82 kg Doctiors advised me to reduce the weight other wise ill suffer later.

Waiting for inouts from you ppl. Please help.

Regards
    Aswathy

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aswathy ma'am

You can work out in gym's if you want to do it seriously.
    Many weight loss support groups are there. You can approach them also.
    Doing exercises at home every morning will make you feel fresh and energetic all through the day. Many books are available in almost all the book shops which teach us how to do exercises in a step by step way at home. But that all is only for not putting on weight..I dont think doing simple exercises at home will help reduce more weight. You can also purchase exercise machines after analysing what type will be of more use to you.

3. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I understand your situation of not getting enough time.
    If you get time to go to the gym or walking you can do pranayam/yoga at home.
    Just start by doing it 20 miuntes a day.Then gradually increase it to 30 mins by doing it 15mins in the morning and 15 in the evening.Your body needs this much time.So giving yourself 30 mins in a day is mot much...

Bipasha