1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Exclusive Kancheepuram Silk sarees in Chennai for all auspicious occasions.

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Sandhya1, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Sandhya1

Sandhya1 New IL'ite

Hi friends, I am Sandhya, now living in USA and I belong to Chennai. I am coming to India during Navaratri Pooja time. Can anyone tell me where I can buy exclusive Kancheepuram Silk Sarees, for my daughter's wedding , at reasonable prices and good quality? I visited many of the websites of famous shops, but I see that the prices are rock high. I want to buy some good sarees at reasonable prices to suit my budget and bridal wear sarees. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks .

2. Parvathi07

Parvathi07 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sandhya
    There is a nice place called Kancheepuram Silk Villagio, in Chennai,where you can happily do your shopping of buying Kancheepuram Silk Sarees,for Weddings and all auspicious occasions,festivals, Pooja's etc.Their price range starts from Rs.1000/-.
    First I bought 2 Kancheepuram sarees from,them online,and I was satisfied with the price and quality,so when my daughter's wedding came,I went to their shop,and bought my daughter's wedding sarees.Before going there,I had gone to 2 or 3 big shops in T.Nagar,to buy the wedding sarees.But the price was too high,for my budget.Then I decided to visit Kancheepuram Silk Villagio and to my big surprise,I got the same type of sarees from them,with a difference of around 25,000 to 30,000,to what I saw in big shops.Other than this,the sarees are made in their own looms in Kancheepuram,and woven by their artistic weavers.I have referred many of my friends to the shop,who are all satisfied customers.Since I wear only sarees,I know well about sarees,and I saw that their sarees are of high quality.Now I have started to gift my lady friends,sarees only.

3 people like this.
  3. Malar27

Malar27 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Can you share the URL please?

Thank you :)

4. rushtha

rushtha New IL'ite

I have got my marriage sarees from pachayappas kanchipuram. Their prices and collections are good

5. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

can u please give the online sight name and the address of the shop which u mentioned.
    thank u,

6. Yeslin

Yeslin New IL'ite

Hi @rushtha
    I had also visited Pachayappas,but I think their price is bit high for me. Now I am also a regular client of Kancheepuram Silk Villagio,and the price is the best bargain and good selection.For the Grihapravesam function of my new house, I bought 5 sarees from them,unlike other shops they don't keep the price high and then offer huge discounts .They are offering high quality sarees for prices which suit my purse, which is what I like about them. They also export sarees to other countries.

7. Parvathi07

Parvathi07 Bronze IL'ite

Hi, the online site name is Kancheepuram Silk Villagio. For the address you can contact them on the phone number given in their site and facebook page.The url is

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for the info parvathi.

9. darshinipriya

darshinipriya New IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for your suggestions......I usually buy at pothys.com .............enormous collections with variety of silk sarees that suits the best for today's trend.

10. Sparkle19

Sparkle19 Silver IL'ite

Even RMKV had good collection of silk sarees..