1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ex moving to my city!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sunshinegaljuhi, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Visu2k

Visu2k Gold IL'ite

If you have answer for that may be you will also know why people keep peeing on electric fences

2. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

you want closure? just imagine the break-up never happened and you were married to this guy for the past decade. that initial excitement would have segued into the stage you are in now with your actual partner. reality and time does that to romance. depending on the relationship, that bond either matures or withers.

"if the grass looks greener on the other side, maybe it is time to water and nurture your own yard".

3. sunshinegaljuhi

sunshinegaljuhi Senior IL'ite

Please guys at least read my post before replying here. I have already mentioned I am done with this. I am thankful to people here who have given me wonderful suggestions and now please let this discussion end.

And NamasteIndia, please now stop worrying about my DH. I have already mentioned many times that I donot love this guy. Yes, initially I wanted to meet him and that was definitely a childish whim not necessarily to be seen through. And yes, my DH knows everything. So even though its difficult for you to digest, please put an end to this matter now.

And Heron, thanks for your concern but I do think I have thought before stepping on any **** as you say.

Once again thank you and lets end this discussion here. Whatever happens or doesnt happen, i will keep you posted on another thread.

4. coolwinds

coolwinds Platinum IL'ite

yeah. i am surprised that nothing is being said or implied about the man doing the 'bedding' also being a married person. he's just looking for fun. thinkingsmiley

5. sunshinegaljuhi

Indianguy, I surely am not going to pm Anita for another closure now!!!

6. sunshinegaljuhi

Besides one poster even suggested as below.....

7. sunshinegaljuhi

No Indianguy, you did not misunderstand. I did want it to close. And my "another closure" remark was said only in good humour :)