1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everything in doubles...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow Srineketan:hatsoff
    Cooking for each and every person according to they taste:bowdown:bowdown
    Tushi great yaar...........
    Before marriage mom use to do the same for all of us so we got use to having what ever she makes but use to be really yummy...........now you tempted me to go and have lunch with mombonkI know I know can't do that from so far...........
    Later most of the time stayed all alone so never faced such situation...........
    Both have whatever I make...........but thank God they are happy with what I feed them...............hehehehe
    when in laws come to stay with me my FIL always enjoy whatever I give him becoz he loves to have what I cook, Ya MIL a little bit but still ok but never had to make different for everyone.............

And my darling masti friends hijacking here tooBow
    ok ok it is /srineketan's thread so fine.................hahahaha

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Thambi
    When u reply i feel like my dh is also replying with u
    why didnt u visit my blog yet
    i have told the truth about MEN not listeningBig Laugh

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Veda,
    Adjusting means forcing....in which dictionary...

Naan nallavanukku nallaval....
    Your are the one who asked me and AC akka to look after DH and kids...
    We are looking after you guys and you still complain.....
    Too much hiding will do no wonders, come out and face the situation...

sriniketan

4. Sriniketan

Aruna,
    Don't give me too much credit...
    I do only in doubles...
    If I am going to make to satisfy each and everyone's tastes....OMG
    I will not have time for IL and you...
    Always Mom is the best...right

Sure I gave this permission to hijack...Rant
    Had to face its consequences.....Big Laugh

sriniketan

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Srinik,

That is why you are called lovely mom by ur kids and DW by YDH....

Complaining.... me.... I complain, only when I am forced to eat, which I dont like.... If that is called adjusting... then?????bonkbonkbonk....RantRantRant.... (Shan you are a GEM... you are not reading this...)

Veda

6. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Srini and friends

Iam confused whether to reply for srini's main matter or join the JOTHI direclty.........ok now-a-days in IL..........its become DOUBLES everywhere...............wher we have to reply for the thread and to my DARLING BROTHER AND SISTERS / FRIENDS MASTI ...............see my DOUBLES starts from here......

Ya...in my house i have 1 big Pressure cooker 1 big Electric cooker 1 small prssure cooker and i Hundi presure cooker.......do u sometimes i used it almost everyday.

me and K likes SPICY food very much but my hubby hates to eat....so in items like curry chutnye .i will prepare with and without chillies.....

Me and k likes Variety rice very much and my DH poor guy.he hates to eat, o whatever variety and yummy ites i prepare i have to make sambar ,curry fro him............really i will be depresed to cook at times.......all others will enjoy and eat.....but not myDH

Vathakuzhambu all most everybiody will like but my hubby hates that..........so there also will prepare ..

K likes only tomatio chutney.....so even for pongal he wants me to prepare that apart from gothsu and cocnut chutney

i can add more to this........but let me stop here

SHANTHI, what u r doing is absolutely right.......but what to do............enga veetula andha parupellam vegadhu.......all not good like my dear anna and myy marumaan marumaal.........dont think i didnt tried to change them.....aftersometime i will change myself that will happen in all most all the cases

MEENA...............pavam unga MIL.............thappudi kozhanda............u shld not be like this.............u shld atleast herafter cultivate the habit of eating all veggie...........as srini said KOOTU SADAM will be very nice dish.........and most of u hates to eat payasam in thathu ...so u can DRINK it...........and sepakizhangu roast will be yummy to the core and senai too.............u have missed lot of things so far..........try to change urself .....otherwise.....................unga MIL will tease u...........Rant.........let me call and speak to ur mom........

I dont have elders right now in my place...........so no prob with onion and garlic........as of now............but even on pooja days iam supposed to make vadai without onion for NAIVEDHYAM..........and with onion for eating purpose.....otherwise nobody will touch that........

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  7. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Lata ma'am vanakkam....Athepdi evlo vatti nose cut vaanginaalum thirumbavum adhuthan vaenumnu adampidikiringa????

Yepdi yepdi.....i have missed lot of things so far ah??? Ungala maadhiri yedhu kedaichalum saapdara (read it as kottikara) aalunga naanga illa....

We have something called as tongue n something called as taste bud in that...Ungalukku kadavul adhellam vaikaliya?? Ippa yaaru pavam......???

MOST OF U hates to eat payasam means what????? Who all come under most of u other than me????

Seppaikizhangu...senai.......Don't you feel your throat itching when you think about all that????

Apram yepdi....Shanthi mam'kum jaldra adika veandiyadhu apdiyae oru thaavu thaavi unga anna'kum jaldra thatta vaendiyadhu......Single side goal podarathu, same side goal podarathu kaelvi patturukaen ana ippathan Double Side Goal podaratha kannala paakaraen saamiyov.....

8. Sriniketan

Meena,
    How did the b'day party go at Lata's house?
    Having gone there and had yummy food, how can you say that to Lata..

double-side goal is allowed in this thread because of the topic of this thread,,'EVERYTHING in doubles".

Did you see the 'double-sided goal' here too...

sriniketan

9. Sriniketan

Veda,
    shanthi is surely a GEM whether you say it or not.
    she didn't even reply for your....

who said lovely mom and lovely DW...karpanaiyaa...

sriniketan

10. Sriniketan

Lata,
    went through your thread.
    Here too, for Pongal I had to make one with salt and one with saltless, for this the side-dish would be kathrikkai kotsu for my mil and either mor kuzhambu or vendhya kzuhambu for DH for the children...no pongal at all..

sriniketan