1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everything Comes back to u One Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, May 1, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepali,

sorry for the late reply.

Well what could i say at that time.The joke is an old one dear, i remembered it, cute and veg , nahin? :rotfl

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

The person who called, i dont know him, i did not even know this fellow was in themariage market.It could have been a decoy , how would i know.

Yes if they had come to meet me at my office, i may have said what u said, but i did nto get the time to think, and then again, they have to make enquiries from not just me, but others as well, to be sure, as it is the qustion of their daughter's future.

Well what the future beholds, what can i say ? I am not God, besides thsi incident, otherwise the family is good, and it was too sudden and i was caught off guard.

But then dear friend u have a point to be disappointed with me, i wish i was as quick witted as u.

Thanks Sri.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

Yes, i have cut off myself from Rakesh, its been two years, and i dont even speak to him, nor visit their house, though i say hello when we meet, Rakesh or his dad.

When i dont like someone , he just goes out of my life, and i dont weep and mourn, i learn and move on in life.i have better things to do.

Forged the signature eh ! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

where do u find such apt jokes everytime Pads ? u are a genius really.:biglaugh

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mallika,

it was a phonecall from a stranger, could have been a decoy or anyone, it may have been different if he had come to meet me personally, i dont know the person at all.

Glad u liked the joke, and now we are not katti, :biglaugh

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shashu,

Read my reply to Cheeniya.Thanks for the visit.

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Well yes an interesting moral issue, and i did not get time to think as the acll was sudden, one needs time to react.i wanted to blast the fellow, but since i did not know who the caller was, i just kept quiet.

Thanks.

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Right u are , too many crooks around.Yes sons killing their parents for money and property we keep reading in the papers these days regularly.Sad state of affairs.Money has become the most important factor these days, way above relationships.

Well i am not god to punish anyone, i just cut him off from my life, i am now indifferent to him, regarding the beauties, well a male these days is of the opinion The More the Merrier, he dosnt realize he should the means to take care of their needs and extravagances.:biglaugh

Thanks dear.

REgards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganges,

See my repkly to Cheeniya Ganges ! Smart fellow in the joke eh ! Geeing a newer model for an older one.HAHA

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

Yes i learnt two things from this incident.First never let yr heart rule in matters of money, deal with a stranger is better, they give u commission as i give them a cheque, they have to trust me,before i trust them.

and secondly Bank FD's are better and safter for me, so no more greed for me.

Thanks.Regards

kamal

10. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

You are a good man, Kamlji. Despite all the bitterness that happened with Rakesh, yet you gave a glowing report of him to the prospective alliance. That shows your good character. :thumbsup

There is a saying...what you sow so shall you reap...so one day I am sure looking back, Rakesh will realize and regret and be ashamed of his behavior toward you. I hope that day comes soon.

Jaya

P.S. - Btw Kamalji, I thought you would read my very first snippet that I had written here..:-( and was looking forward to your comment. No worries though, you didn't lose anything.....its probably now on the 10th page..:rotflI hope my next snippet will get your comment though. :)