1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyday is not the same

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 10, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ganga

Felt nice reading your fb. True this happens with every couple. After writing here I felt relieved. I am also waiting for an opportunity to meet you. Hope God gives us a chance to meet.

love
    viji

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

Good to know you are uncle's side. If I tell him about this then I dont know what will be his reaction whether he will be happy or again shout at me saying these small things also you write there. Cant believe him, he can say anything anytime.

love
    viji

3. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji mam
    Like you said my mother is addicted to reading magazines. at that time if my father interferes ahaha you can imagine the scene - if I ask my father what pa how you have managed these years? you know there comes the reply all praising words about my mother etc. etc.

Here I want you to say about us working class, at times so many days I may not be able to open our Il site mam. due to pressure of work or going to other work site etc. You know how i love to read all the posts and wanted to reply but it is not in my hands. So be happy mam at least you are blessed that you can handle your timings mam.

kantha

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kantha

I think the story is same about the couples everywhere. True I have lot of free time so can log in when the net is avaiable. Feel sorry for you working people that you can log in only when you are free and when the net is available. How is your knee pain.

love
    viji

5. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Dear Vijima

nice post, very true in certain ways.. however, i think we all must thank that we have such wonderful DHs that atleast they allow us to do our own things, there are many wives, who do not have such opportunities too.

In my case, I am the one who gets angry quickly.. (and most of the time my anger is right ... :exactly:my dh is the most calmest man (touch wood) i have ever seen. :cool2:

My daughter always supports my DH.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy

Thanks for coming here and glad to know that your dh is very calm. Ya we are lucky to have the best dh.

love
    viji