1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyday is a new day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Life is like a novel. Its filled with suspense and you have no idea whats going to happen until we turn the page. Today is a new page. We have to live it and enjoy it.

We plan so many things but nothing happens according to our plans as everything is already decided by Him and it happens according to his plans.

Today me and my husband are going for an engagement. My daughter told Gopika that grandmom and grandfather are going out in the evening, so you should be good girl in the evening and dont trouble me. I think that was in Gopika's mind and from morning she was troubling us. Now a days she has become very naughty and understands everything She will just come and hold me tight so that I will carry her. I was in two minds whether to go for the engagement or not. When my husband came back from out he said we will take Gopika and go as one lady who had seen her at the time when we brought her and since she has come for the engagement would like to see Gopika. Its already 7 months since she saw Gopika and was enquiring about Gopika. So now we decided to take Gopika also along with us. Daughter has some other work so she is not coming. So this was His plan that we should take Gopika along with us.

Life is a sea, , heart is a seashore, friends are waves, it does not matterhow many waves are there, but what matters is which one touches there.

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear viji.

beautiful. I know it is coming right from your heart. yes dear friends are like waves in our lives. coming and going. But true friends are the ones who touches our heart. Hope Gopika will enjoy the crowd.

ganges

3. iyerviji

Dear Ganga

Thank you very much for your first fb nd sorry for the delay inreplying. Gopika also enjoyed the function and made friends with everyone and they told she is chamathu kuzandhai

love
    viji

4. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji mam

I fully agree with whatever you have written. Earlier i used to make plan, but i have realised long before, that we have to flow with the energy and happenings.

Your below quote is superb!!!!!!! How finely u have summarised about our life and friends.

HTML:
    Life is a sea, , heart is a seashore, friends are waves, it does not  matterhow many waves are there, but what matters  is which one touches  there.

very well said. have a gr8 day.

p.s: post latest photo of gopika in ur album

5. iyerviji

Dear Radha

Thank you for your fb which I will treasure. Good to know you liked the quote, Its not my own , its from my collection of greetings. Ya I will post the latest photo taken with Sudha, me and her sis in law with Gopika

love
    viji

6. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

yes viji ma!!! you are right everything happens as fixed and with reasons!!!!!!

life is not only a novel but it is as secret and a detective novel as it makes us eager to know what else is to happen the forthcoming days!!!

but not everything happens as we desire and its a must that we need to accept and life on its way!!!!!

how sweet and amazing life seems to be!!!!

good one viji ma! keep posting! here we are to read and enjoy your works!!!!!:thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  7. iyerviji

Dear Yams

Thanks for your fb and for the encouragement

love
    viji

8. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello iyerviji,

Nice write up!!! agree with you :)
    your final saying is very nice. :thumbsup

9. iyerviji

Dear Custard

Thank you for your fb

love
    viji

10. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Life is like a novel. Its filled with suspense and you have no idea whats going to happen until we turn the page. Today is a new page. We have to live it and enjoy it.

Loved this passage, dear Viji. Life is truly an awesome adventure !

Hope Gopika enjoyed the outing with you.
    :thumbsup