Every one thinks they are Right _/ ???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by shantisubra, Apr 17, 2010.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

In the present world, every one, every individual, every human being thinks that they are right and they only are right!!!!!! Is it Right that way?

This perception leads to a long argument with no party ready to accept others could be right too? At least for one second, if we give a thought to think that I could be wrong may be, will that not be a fruitful end to the conversation?

Will anybody leave it that way? During many such talks that start in a simple way between me and my DH, will end up in fight, as we both think we are right, then who is wrong in that any way? How you decide?

To conclude, one should apologize for no wrong of hers / his or what's the way out?

This we face everyday at every place, at home, at office at sports or between friends / relatives.

Ladies, I am sure most of you must have come across such a situation, and if so, please share those moments and how it was concluded.

I doubt, most of us would have to say, we are wrong, as the DHs never going to say sorry or accept the truth.... as far as the argument is between Hus & Wife. But what about other ones?

Best Regards
    Shanti

2. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

hai shanti you star an interesting thread, yes we all are argued my side is right.every silly matters this happened.so i cant write it.your suggession is too good."At least for one second, if we give a thought to think that I could be wrong ".thanks for the advice,sandhya

3. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Have you read Edward Debono's books?

There are three that address this issue.

They are good.
    Arunadhri

Attached Files:

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanthi

How are you? I also agree with you. My DH also always say that he is right, no use arguing with him, so I give up. In fact I dont like to argue with anyone because I feel its waste of time arguing with them and we only feel unhappy about it. Actually I dont know to argue must be because of that

love
    viji

1 person likes this.
  5. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi shanti.
    like there is a thin fine line between debate and arguing, same is the case with im right ???

everyone thinks they are right becoz we are all different individual with a working brain. Each individual has a different thinking and perpectives, just like a half glass water...some may call it half filled whereas others may say half empty.
    There are alsosome who at times may not accept their fault/mistake/failure because they have a big ego issues, and its their thought that accepting their mistake will make them look smaller in the eyes of others...... still its the thought that counts

6. hairgod

hairgod New IL'ite

if you understand that all the people are human lives, then you don,t think that i am always right, see this, if i am always right, why should i want others help to live?

7. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Yes many women/guys think that they are right

They would not even accept that they were wrong at sometimes. Eg:- My relatives, friends think that they were doing everything perfect, and no one does like them. I agree to certain things they do, but not at all times.

Sometimes, I even point out them and tell that they was not right to do. I accept I am rude sometimes, but not always. Everybody thinks that I m straight forward, hurts others, makes fun of others. I m portrayed as kid, innocent, and my facts were not accepted, later they realize I m true.

Always I hate ppl underestimating , and think they were doing superb.

8. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Actually i always fight with ma bro on silly silly topics...My way of thinking is quite diff from him that's what lead to arguments...I never give up on my thoughts or beliefs neither he does...At times (many a times actually) , i very well know that i was wrong but still i hold on it...but then at the end of our fight, i confess ma mistake if i was wrong...Like wise, every individual has that tendency to give priority to his/her thoughts or beliefs and thinks whatever he/she says is right...but then if someone find themselves wrong its always better to give up rather than holding on the fight...

With love,
    Angellic :)