Eval, Pilli suniyam is that true

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Tilaka, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Tilaka

Tilaka New IL'ite

Hi ,

I have a question whether this Evel, Pilli,Suniyam are they true?.Are they exists in this century?.

My husband left me and my kid as soon as i gave birth and filed for divorce.My married life lasted only for one year. I have done enough prayers and parikarams for the reunion. But nothing worked out.

When I went to one of the temples for parikaram, there was a saint he said my husband's relative has done some evil things to my husband and made my husband to forget about the kid and wife for their monetary benefits.

I am very confused after hearing that.I don't know whether to trust this or not.

Please tell me whether it could be true .If it is true how to overcome these evil effects?.

2. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

hello friends, even i have the same question.... My parents especially my dad never believed in any of these,, so i was bought up in the same fashion.... but now for my MIL they say that they have done some eval. she has completely stopped eating solid food from 3 years and lives on juice and kanji, coffee like these.... she is 23 kg now.... very recently from one month, people (who ever they go for parigaakaram) has started saying that its done even for my husband who is the eldest son...

what should i do, should i believe.... i am confused....

3. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

yeap thats true
    but dont think thats is not true

here is the tips

when we are affected from some evil and some one do something for us

if we pray god , god wont loose us we get to know that some one has done some evil thing on us that is god help us to know

if we dont belive god or about the evil thing then till last w dont know that someone has done on us

ok after you know you have to find a correct person who never ask you to spend more money to remove that

if some one asking you more money to remove that means he is cheating us and that will never work

so how to find that is the person is good in removing evil sprits

when you first visit that place means that person if he gives you lemon or vibuthi there will be some diffrent you feel if you feel something good means that person wil confrom remove that

so all evils is true

never in your life try to do evil pili suniam on others becuase when they remove it knocks our back door

means while removing it will reverse on us

even some one spells easily on us

i hope i helped you

my typed in my english

thanking you

god is always great

4. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    It may be true ..
    Wat to do to remove that?
    Is there any prayers?

5. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

6. irfan66

irfan66 New IL'ite

hi
    its not true

7. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Even i am facing the same problem.I have been to one famous chamundeswari temple .Many people come to seek advise of the priest there.They don't take any money.He did some pooja and told that my mil has done some BM on me and my husband for monetary benefits.Even my husband is drifting away from me but now i have decided to fight against this bm with the help of God.I am going to see to it that my mil bears the burns of doing evil to me.I am sure God is going to protect me.So pray to any form of goddess, read lalitha sahasranamam. Surely you will join your husband soon with goddess blessings.

8. vgpr

vgpr New IL'ite

Hi tilaka..did you find a solution to your problem? I am in exactly the same state you were. I infact had to remove suniyam from the house. but we are going through divorce and my life is so complicated because I live in the US and im on dependent visa. So child custody problem ..our child is 8 months old. Im desperate to get my life sorted. Please some one help.

9. reshar

reshar New IL'ite

For people who think there might be a problem, you can consult Reiki masters.
    They can easily find out if there is negative energy in the the house or in a person.
    Crystals show the positiveness or negativeness.

10. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi vgpr,

Please pray to either Sri Hanuman or Sri Pratyangira. Recite relevant stotras and beg for their protection.

1 person likes this.