Eurokids or Kidzee Saligramam

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by AD8411, May 21, 2013.

1. AD8411

AD8411 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    My little one is 2 yrs old and is ready to start her school journey. I have visited Kidzee Saligramam and planning to visit Eurokids Saligramam tomorrow. Can any one let me know their experiences(good or bad) with either of these centers in particular?

-Thanks in advance
    A fellow mother

2. akila22

akila22 New IL'ite

Hi
    My Kid did her nursery in Kidzee Saligramam. She also completed her summer camp in same school recently and always loves to go to Kidzee. My feedback about Kidzee Saligramam is- this school aims at the overall enfoldment and gentle blossoming of the child at their physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual levels . All such developments encourage child’s overall personality make over apart from academics. The teachers are very friendy with kids/ parents and enthusiastic. So I suggest you admit your kid in Kidzee Saligramam. All the very best to you and your kid.

Regards
    Akila

3. radhikabose

radhikabose New IL'ite

Hello Ladies!

This conversation came up when I was looking for EuroKids on the Web. My little one goes to EuroKids Saligramam.We stay near Shanti Nagar, Annamalai Colony. I must let you know that never have I been so happy with my child's development. Everyday she comes back with so many stories. The Teachers have been very helpful especially since I have been a working mother. The last thing I have to worry about is my child. This February, they even hosted a Grandparents Day where she took her achacha and Amama. They almost had tears in their eyes when she was on stage dedicating a song to them. Totally recommend it!