Ennoda oru female lovebird SETHUPOCHU ( MY LOVEBIRD EXPIRED)

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by latamurali, Dec 26, 2009.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Friends:cry::cry::cry:shock:: ( My BUDGIE DIED today)

Hope you all would have read my posts about my LOVEBIRDS , yes, i dont treat them , ju as BIRDS, but as my own kids , today afternoon one female bird( it is pregnant) look sick and immidiately we gve them utmost care and gave medicines etc after consulting , but my badluck , it died, by 7.00pm :cry::cry:

Very very very sad part is :cry::cry: its MALE PARTNER is seaching for his pair bird here and there in the cage like anything, which i cant resist :cry::cry::cry:.........PAVAM, ptiy soul, vaai illaa jeevan, iam helpless......ahai parka parka vayatherichala eruku

with tears........( friends, hope you can understand my feelings, iam crying for the past 30mts like anything, i buried it under my neem tree )

Please PRAY for the MALE PARTNER to bear this and survive ..........

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Lata,
    I can understand your feelings..it is a loss indeed..no doubt about that..
    Even now whenever I think of the lost pet 2 years ago, tears well up in my eyes.
    My mother used to say..that pet and your family might have had some 'poorva janma bandham'...
    I also feel the same for you too.

May Budgie's soul rest in peace.

Can you find a new partner for the surviving male bird? I don't know whether it is the practice..if it is possible, kindly do it at the earliest, so that he can come out of this loss to him too.

sriniketan

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi lata,
    sorry yaar..i understand how you feel..two years back i had a gold fish bowl and the fish kept dying one by one..the last two survived for a long time together but as soon as one died the other too died..that was the end of it..i have not had any other pets..

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Srini Manni

eppadi erukel, romba naalachu ungalai parthu

Yes srini, you are right, we did the same, we got pair for him , the very next day itself, since i cant see him searching / longing for his dead wife- without eating, sleeping.ennala adhai kan kondu parka mudiyala.if i see that scene I WILL BURST OUT .:cry:.....i will sit near him and tell un pondati sethu poita and i will cry big and ask him to mingle with this new female budgie .and we also got seprate cage for them, (since we felt , others may not allow the newcomer) but he refused to mingle with his new pair ( didnt eat/drink and sleep) second day also) and atlast we put both of them in the old cage itself........He is better now, but others are not friendly with newbird and they are hitting her .....lets wait for some more time and hope for the best ( but pet shop owner said , mam, he will mingle with new one in few days, they dont have feelings and all, you are straining yourself -nu solraan)

Eppavum ennaala thaanga mudiyala, vai illa jeevan, enna achu, en sethupochu, enna panninudhu udambuku...onnum puriyala.........:cry:

Anyhow ,Thank you so much, manni

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Minidi

Thank you so much for your words

And, actually, i was having female dog named BROWNIE during my school days, and loved her like anything , she delivered 3 puppies and we took care of them also, but brownie died due to some infection suddenly....OMG i cant express my sorrow in words .....so i decided not to have pets from her death.......but after 19 years , now having 3 fishtank ( with 16 fishes ) and 8 lovebirds now (and one of the lovebird have laid 5 eggs )

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  6. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha,

How are you ? romba busyaa ?
    Could understand your feelings.

Romba pavam thaan.

with love..

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

dear lata .. sad to hear abt budgie... don't worry her partner will be alright soon.. with the new love in his life :)

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost gowri

How are tyou dearie, iam fine,

adhu kozandhai photo dhanay, wow! she is very cuteeeee...my tonnes tonnes of kisses to her

here all are fine , chtpa family have come from melbourne for vacation and my cousin brother too has come from malaysia and all are staying in my place, so enjoying with them

My birds are Ok now, but sad part is Poor husband ( hehee male budgie pathi solren) not friendly/ mating with new partner

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Nandhu

thank you for you soothing words, but till this date , my male budgie is not Ok with new partner , waiting for their union....

10. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha,

How are you ?
    Romba pavam thaan....sorry to hear & i understand your feelings.