enjoy this..

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ambika ananth, Dec 19, 2005.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Hey <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:place>Krishna</st1:place></st1:place>!!! Tu is kalyug mai aa kar to dikha…

Tune 18 saal ki umar me <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place><st1:City>Mama</st1:City></st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:State>Kans</st1:State></st1:place></st1:State></st1:place> ko mara,
    Bin Laden ko hath laga kar to dikha?

Tune bhari mehfil me draupadi ko saree pehnai,
    Mallika ko ek jodi kapde pehna ke to dikha?

Tune gokul ki 1600 gopia saath me patai,
    Meri Company ki ek ladki pata kar to dikha?

Tune Arjun ko to Saari Geeta sunayee,
    Mere Boss se ek bar baat kar ke to Dikha?

Tune to Arjun ka Sarathi banke Pandavon ko jitaaya
    India Cricket team ka Coach ban ke WorldCup jitaake todikha?

Hey <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:place>Krishna</st1:place></st1:place>!!! Tu is kalyug mai aa kar to dikha?

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You have made even Krishna smile in exasperation!

Dear Ambika,
    Kams was bad all right. But at least he was honest and transparent in his badness. But not Osama. To be Arjuna's sarathi was a picnic compared to being India's coach. Many bosses do not even understand what they do. To teach them Gita..... my God.. you have made Krishna to smile in exasperation!
    A good piece of humour, Ambika.
    sridhar

3. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Krishna nee begana baaro!

We do need a modern day Krishna in our midst. The politician of the same name did not do much for the state and is now in Maharashtra! In fact when I was in the citizens' committee of this area I had got into a fracas with him as he was against us installing the statue of Dhanvantri. He had it removed late one night. On one hand the CM was saying that he will protest and stand with banners and I was being quoted as saying that Dhanvantri was only the divine physician and not an idol for worship. After a year the statue was reinstalled!
    Very humorous. The nation pants when Emraan sings Kaho na kaho to adultress Mallika!- so why will she wear more kapda?!
    Ambika, send in such witty jewels more often!
    Sharada

4. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Thanks

Thanks Sridhar and Sharada for liking the post and responding in your own unique ways...

This was sent to me by a friend and I am sharing it with many friends on this site. Krishna is my favourite diety and though this piece makes a little parody of His deeds, the truth about 'today' rings so loudly, and with such rib-tickling humour..I couldn't resist sharing it with you all..

thanks

ambika

5. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Dear Ambika,

The poem is as colourful as Krishna; Yea, my favourite deity is also Krishna. so much so that

whenever i need a saree, I pray to him. He bestows,

atleast a bedsheet,,,,

Nuggehallipankaja