Endometriosis chocolate cyst and trying to conceive?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by tweetyfan, Jun 4, 2010.

1. anuvarada

anuvarada Bronze IL'ite

Hi all, I have not gone through through the whole replies, but just thought i would share my experience with you all..maybe it will give some hope... I was diognised with endometriosis chocolate cysts when in the final year of my college and also underwent a laproscopic treatment to remove the same. later after 2 years i got married and then after 5 years conceived my first baby naturally and now my lil one is 20 months old...

All ladies pls dont loose hope, sure endometriosis is a condition which hampers fertility, but all is not lost and trust me if i had conceived naturally so are the chances that you may also..please tk care of your diet and weight control and key thing is having regular periods..Wishing you all the best in your journey..

tk care
    Anu

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu

Thanks to share your experience. This story is boosting my mind. I also had endometriosis (chocolate cyst) and had laproscopic treatment. Now on medicines to induce ovulation and progesterone supplement. My age is only bothering me (32 yrs).

3. Gayukarthik

Gayukarthik New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Im 25yrs old.I too had chocolate cyst under went lap and was taking medicines for 2 yrs. My cyst is gone away but before i cud feel happy now im suffering from PCOD:( :(

4. Rathi27

Rathi27 New IL'ite

Hi All

Just went through all ur thoughts and experiences. Its really boosting up my energy. I have shared my health condition in the thread "My journey with endometriosis". Got few advices there from some IL friends. Thought to keep in touch with you guys too..

I'm happy that I happen to see this forum when I was totally depressed. Its helping me to keep my hopes positive. I"m in TTC journey for 6 months with no luck. Went to doc and was diagnosed with endometriosis. Planning to go for lap in a month or two. We r by ourselves here in US with no one to help us. Is it possible to undergo lap without parent's help? My doc said that I will be alright in 2 weeks time. Also is it a good decision to go for surgery so early? I've a cyst measuring 5 cm. Guys..Kindly share your thoughts..All the best for each one of u in TTC..
    Thanks

5. Prajiya

Prajiya New IL'ite

Hai, is pregnancy possible with endometriosis