Endometriosis and Conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Apu3012, May 8, 2007.

1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Re: operated 4 endo,motility problm,adhesions,ttc and iui

Arshina,

What happened?.Is there any good news from ur side?.:idea

2. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Re: operated 4 endo,motility problm,adhesions,ttc and iui

Plz tell me also abt the ayurvedic med. as my husband's SC=5million and molitiy 30%. I have had one IUI but doc told me for ICSI. what shud I do?

My tubes r clear, no cyst , regular perisod, only prob, my age=34 yrs and husband's low SC and motility.

3. knight

knight New IL'ite

trying to conceive

hi friends,

recently i was diagnosed with endometrial polyp. I am trying for a baby for the last 10months but it is not happening. Can someone please tell me what are the effects of endometrial polyps? I am really very tensed. Please help.

4. knight

knight New IL'ite

friends waiting for your replies please ...

5. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hey Folks,
    I am really sorry as i could not reply to u all,i saw your posts after so many months.Let me inform you all that there is no good news from my side yet,i am where i was during my last post still trying and trying without any results.I actually lost touch with you all when my sils and bil had come down from abroad and stayed here for 2 months i was so busy that i had no time for anything,and after that due to some or the other reason i could not log in to IL.Anyways hope by now there must be some good news from you guys........

Srobona and flyingkite, sorry for such late reply.Actually it was homeopathy medicine i am sorry i had mentioned it as ayurvedic.:bonk .Its deepam homeo clinic and the doctor's name is Dr Vasudevan,you just check it out in google you will get his contact details.actually my husband was suffering from varicocele and his count was just 3 lakh and in 4 months it increased to 25 million.Actually sperm count problem is not a major issue as there are many successful treatments available these days.hope i have reached you.

6. helpme123

helpme123 New IL'ite

hi friends

I am 30 years old.I am in deep trouble.I had undergone a laproscopy surgery 2 years bank and it has again occurd now. I am in Bangalore and searching for a doctor to treat this.
    Any one please suggest a doctor to reat endometriosis and infertility .

with love

7. Sai90

Sai90 New IL'ite

Wow so inspiring!

8. Sai90

Sai90 New IL'ite

Dear Aparajita,

I am also in a similar situation. It is going to be 3 years since I am married. We did not try for a baby for an year after marriage. I am TTC for past one and half years. And its getting delayed. I am feeling so worried. I get lower abdominal pain from mid of my cycle until my period is over :( Doctors are suspecting endometriosis. I am currently working in a contract job with lot of pressure at office and at home. Unable to quit job too.. pls suggest home remedies for endometriosis and to conceive naturally.

9. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Anyone suggest a good laparoscopic doc for endometriosis in chennai plz...

10. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

i too have thickened endometrium...any good gyne in chennai for this case in particular?