1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Emotionally Drained!

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by BeingSoulful, Jul 4, 2017.

1. BeingSoulful

BeingSoulful Silver IL'ite

@prestine No mom doesn't, dad tries but he is kinda stuck btw the daughters & mom. My mom is very controlling and she sometimes doesn't like when he talks to us also, crazy but this is what is happening! Hope she starts picking herself backup & lead a better life, nothing else will be my ask!

@Sandycandy I am sooo guilty of that, though I kinda update him on whts going on, I mostly avoid teln him exact numbers :(
    I have stopped now, saying no was really hard but I finally did it.

@ashneys It took 2 long years to digest all of this was happening & most importantly it was my own family who was causing so much pain, but I have the acceptance today, it feels better here. I share the same feeling, love would nva die but I am not going to give another chance for anyone around to me to go thru all this again. I left too much control in other's hands & I have realized where I was wrong & stupid & was cheated in the name of love & family! Not again, I am sure..

@DDream Realized this only after I burnt myself enough for 1 year, cant afford more of it. Thank you dear!

@livingitup I realized this during my last visit, every time I am shopping, she is shopping too, I ended up spending more on her shopping & I was mad when she said she bought a small tv (less priced) because she is too bored at home. I have noticed all this, but still kinda kept pushing every time until I reached the dead-end.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    Sandycandy likes this.
  2. BeingSoulful

BeingSoulful Silver IL'ite

Thank you Amica! I have tried these, tried really hard using diffrnt approaches to her attitude. But problem is, every time I talk, its only me talking, she listens to everything, she does acknowledge, there are times she talks too on how she wants to purse and things but finally "there is no result" I don't see any efforts in the first place, she is only pushing away time. If I don't give her money, she will ask others & I have seen that happen. She cant live like that forever, I just hope she finds a direction in her life.

Amica likes this.