1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Emails from this girl - how to handle

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shk123, Aug 27, 2012.

1. shk123

shk123 New IL'ite

Here is my first post, have been a follower for a long time.

I am going thru a tough phase and at this point in time want to know how to handle this situation.

Married to nearly a decade with two kids, H is a s/w engineer who is presently onsite (out of india for about 6 months from his indian comapny). The issue is he fantasized a divorced colleague of his at work and I found it out after months while in india itself and after lots of breaking heads he realised his mistake and came clean (!!) saying that he is going to take me and kids too onsite and he is not in touch with that girl (who is also onsite in same place).

Now i am getting some emails from some id- which i found out that its from that girl only - that the loveing couples are happy do you think you can change it. do you think ur love can get him back and all. Loving coples are still loving here. kind of (nameless sender) - i know its to confuse me.

MY H says that girl is a III rated girl who can do what ever she wants, you just ignore those emails. H does not want it to be reported to cyber crime as she might dig out the past afaair of thiers and his work also would be in stake. I understood from his colleagues that this girl had affair with 2 other colleagues b4 this and H is III in the row.

how do i handle this.

Ps : we are making arrangements to go to that country with kids and the paperwork is in progress.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012

2. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Ignore her, she comes across really stupid.

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Are you in India. Call cyber crime and report.

Tell her you are going to do exactly that if she keeps harassing you. That should put her in place. Loser !

Don't get intimidated by her. Give her the vibe that you don't give a sh!t and she better run after someone else and ruin their family.

2 people like this.
  4. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

reply to fake email, that you have reported to cyber crime and soon cops can trace the email. This should atleast give some fear and email bother will be much less.

2 people like this.
  5. shk123

shk123 New IL'ite

i have got some 5 mails till now... i once replied that i will tell it to cyber crime though i did not.

My H does not want me to report to cyber crime as if she is caught, and then later she says that its H involved and if thier earlier affair comes out then not just her job his job also would be in stake.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  6. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Unless he was her manager or vice-versa, they are just colleagues. Affairs between colleagues cannot be a reason for a company to take action. That is their personal lives and the company cannot interfere. You can report emails to law enforcement.

1 person likes this.
  7. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

IGNORE the emails .... block that id ... y do you want to read those email ..

8. lakshmisathish

lakshmisathish Bronze IL'ite

move the mail to spam....
    if ur husband is not in contact with her... that is all enuf...
    u neednt bother abt her n her mails...
    its better u change ur husband's email id...
    there are possibilities to delete ur own email ids... u can try that....
    email id is not so important than ur life...
    jus leave thinking abt her... ur life is all urs...
    anyhow u won ur life... god s gr8

9. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Block the ID. Join your husband as soon as possible.

10. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

B/w how did she get your id??

Anyways; reply to her saying that you have discussed it with your husband. And he said that "you are a 3rd rate woman (maybe add more words to hearts content) ". Tell her that you do not think he will choose such a woman about whom he has a low opinion to have emotionally involved with; and that you trust his words more than hers.

Hugs
    Nitha