'Elite' member statuses

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by Induslady, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,

You all will agree with me that the success of this “IndusLadies” community is purely based on how well all you ladies interact here and connect with each other. Though staying in different corners of the globe, we have seen all of you coming forward to share your joys and sorrows, making friendships, posting questions, answering others queries, providing information that are useful and helpful.

We have recently seen many members reaching new milestones with their posts like 1000, 2000, etc. There is one special member who is close to hitting 6000 posts. So we thought this is the right time to acknowledge members interactions and further encourage such participation.

In order to do this, we are introducing ‘Elite’ member statuses (i.e.) categorization of members based on their number of posts.

Here are the various ‘Elite’ member statuses:

IL Hall of Fame - 5000+ Posts
    Platinum IL'ite - 2500+ Posts
    Gold IL'ite - 1000+ Posts
    Silver IL'ite - 500+ Posts
    Senior IL'ite- 250+ Posts
    Junior IL'ite - 50+ Posts
    New IL'ite < 50 Posts

As and when you hit the above category of milestones, your title (displayed below your username in each of your posting) will automatically change to the respective ‘Elite’ status.

Hope you all will appreciate and welcome these ‘Elite’ member statuses.
    Special thanks to "Vandhana" who came up with the idea!
    :clap :2thumbsup:

Note: Refer this thread on more about Elite Member Statuses and Incremental Privileges in each status.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
    4 people like this.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Induslady

Great work! Now we can all call ourselves not only ilites but also New ilites,Junior Ilites,Senior Ilites and finally IL Hall of Fame.Wow!:clap :clap :thankyou2:

Now I feel the membership status is more organised.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  3. bharthi

bharthi Junior IL'ite

Malathy/Vandhana,

Your membership status indicator is a great idea. Till now, I have never paid any special attention to that. From now on, I will. Personally, I would love to be a "Gold ILite" sometime in the neeeaaaar future! Hope I contribute well and reach my goal!

Bharthi

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Malathy(Induslady), Mrs.Chitvish, Vandhana,

Congrats! All three of you deserve the limelight!:2thumbsup:

Mrs Chitvish- Congrats! In terms of quantity and quality of posts, this fame is well deserved!

Malathy- Maybe it will take you long to reach the Hall of Fame in terms of post count. But you are already there, right from the start, sweetheart. Giving others an opportunity to express themselves and shine is a mark of greatness.

Vandhana-:goodidea: Thinking up of an idea to appreciate others is a mark of geatness. Come up with more!

warm regards
    Vidya24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.