Elevated thyroid levels & ttc

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by parulsachin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. parulsachin

parulsachin New IL'ite

Iam newly diaganosed with tsh 4.89 and having acid reflux problem also....iam on ttc but after my blood test reports came iam very worried about my future there is many question in my mind about pregency my doctor gave me levothyroxine 25 mg daily .......plz anyone there to help me iam in tension alot....and one thing is also there about one year ago i was around 50 kg now iam at 62 kg, upset minded,tired ,felling absent .....

thanks in advance

2. BSruthi

BSruthi Bronze IL'ite

re: Elevated thyroid levels & ttc

Dear Parul,

Do not worry... Actually I dont know about the problem... But ,I can definitely assure you that you can get rid of this very soon... Believe in it... This is a big mantra that will help you to come out of this... Reduce the weight gained and eat many fruits and keep you tension free... Lets all hold our LO in 2013..

Loads of baby dust..

3. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

Dear Parul

even i dont have any idea about the problem,but what ever sruthi has suggested you is true.
    just dont take tensions,eat lots of fruits ,vegetables,dry fruits,egg white and milk.
    and leave everything to God.
    hope others can help you .
    may God bless you.

4. parulsachin

parulsachin New IL'ite

Thanks Vidyashankari and bsruthi.........
    I hope my problem will be solve....

5. vidhya81

vidhya81 Silver IL'ite

Thyroid is not a problem for conceiving at all. Take proper medication for thyroid folvite ( folic acid tablets) diet and excercise should do the trick. Sharing my personal experience. I have a 3 yesr old baby after being diagonised with thyroid 4 years back