Efforts not rewarded properly

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by shwetasoni05, Dec 20, 2015.

1. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hi
    My efforts are not rewarded properly in whatever I do. Even I do 10 things at work my mom sister feel I dont do a lot work . But when my sis or anyone does even 2 or 3 things they get lot of appreciation. I dont understand wht may b the reason. Is there any astrological reason behind it..

Thnks

2. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Surround yourself with those who accept and appreciate you for who you are and whatever you do. Don't waste time trying to figure out why someone does not thank you or appreciate your efforts for they can be a myriad of reasons from ignorance to indifference to petty jealousies to favoritism to preferential treatment of one child over another ("golden child versus scapegoat"). You will lose your time and mind trying to find answers. Best is to keep moving on with who you are and what you have and there will always be someone who will come your way in life who will appreciate you for who you are. Just be patient and save your energy for those persons. Genuine people and hard working people never go unnoticed.

sindmani likes this.