Education

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by devaradhan, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Angumani

Angumani Bronze IL'ite

hai Devi
    how r u?. this discussion too early for me as my dh studies only kg1, but still i think i could share my opinion.

The Bits pillani is good ,but dubai bits certificate recoginition is diiferent from original bits. example the B.E certificate of Anna university college itself and B.E certificate of Other college with anna university acccredition.Hope I am clear. moreover for taking PG or jobs only original bits is good.

Getting seats in Bits costs less.canditate should clear Entrance Exam and should get good marks in science,Maths and English.check Bits website.

In India hope you are in tamilnadu, Many Engineering colleges are there with anna university accredition.,every college has different fees structure. so you can select colleges which fits to your budget.To my opinion now adays PG is must, that can be tried for good and recognised colleges even Bits or any other countries.
    you can save money for your son P.G rather spending more in UG., any college, marks depends on the candidate not the college.more over Cbse students easily make sucess.

I am an Engineering Graduate and worked few months in Engineering College.so I though i could give my opinion.

All the best for your research
    Angayarkanni

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. mullai

mullai Senior IL'ite

hi,deva
    my daughter is in ANNA UNIVERSITY chennai the course fee for NRI'S is $ 9000 per year and not 25,000$ depends on the course ,there are courses for 7000$ also kindly check the web site

4. devaradhan

devaradhan Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot angayarkani for you response.

Shanti, I will follow the thread. Thanks a lot for taking time to respond.

Mullai, I do understand that the fees varies and shall look into the website. Did your daughter study here in UAE till 12th? What is the admission procedure in Anna University. Any info on this would be of great help. Thanks.

Devi.

5. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,
    The development of education in the UAE started effectively in 1962, where the number of schools then was barely 20 schools, in which less than 4000 students studied, mostly male students. The necessary infrastructure was often unavailable in many social services venues including hospitals, households, airports . . etc. due to the lack of necessary manpower.

I suggest, you should stay here in UAE and keep continue with education of your childs. UAE is rapidly growing in each sector specially in education. For more information please visit www[dot]moe[dot]gov[dot]ae

For more information about professional academic assistance, visit www[dot]essays[dot]ae

Thanks.