Education Does Not Matter…

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Apr 13, 2023.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Education does not seem to matter.Thought process does.Some men though uneducated have a class and clear thought and respect women’s feelings..

Offlate when I see even very well
    Educated men seem to make women uncomfortable with their words and actions..generally speaking..

Don’t the men ever once think they also have women in their family? Be it their sister,wife or daughter? If the same happens to their women in family..will they be okay?

Why is that men think it is okay to comment about other women who is not related but protective of women in their family?

Also another thing is..just coz a woman is friendly and smiling does not mean she is open to anything..

Just coz she dresses a certain way does not mean she is free property.we want to be beautiful and sexy for ourselves.to feel good.It is just a personal feeling.A feeling which makes is not always done to attractive the opposite gender.

Just sharing..

2. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Felt so curious to know your dressing style. Please can you post a pic here.

1. Stop interaction with such people.
    2. Change job if cant stop interaction.
    3. Change dressing styles if feeling uncomfortable.
    4. Point 3. Not applicable if persons behaviour is not related to a particular style of your dressing.
    5. Try to gain courage to look into the persons eye and say you dont appreciate it.

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

This thread is not related to my office.That issue is over.

It’s just a general thread based on my experiences.

Also why should the woman be the one to change jobs or dressing if the men are not right that’s all am trying to say.

drdiva likes this.
  4. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Dressing to look beautiful and sexy (even for oneself and not for others) will surely catch attention of the people. You should be prepared to handle it. If it's the first time you are wearing it, more will be the eyeballs towards you. Wear such outfits more often and then people will be used to seeing you.

anika987 likes this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I wear dresses which is normal.Nothing revealing also..

Not just me..but if noticed even when we are covered up or even wear a light lipstick ..women get prone to male gaze..and in some instances even comments.

Handling it is one thing but no one should make others feel uncomfortable.

Especially even educated men do that! That’s what I noticed..

Education in todays world seem to be used only to make money.

6. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

How is education linked with staring. I am not able to understand. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I assume you are a very beautiful woman. People look at things that are beautiful. They just look at it till they find something new to look at. Dont you look at beautiful things that you see on your way.
    Regarding comments, what kind of comments do they say. And what is the age of these educated men that you are talking about. Are they elder to you or your relatives or friends? Even a 3 year old girl wears lipstick nowadays. If people start commenting for such silly things, how silly they must be. Please learn to ignore them and wear whatever makes you uncomfortable more frequently be it lipstick or clothes till they are bored of looking/commenting at you.

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

It’s not about beautiful or not. How do I say.. Education is meant to teach you courtesy and dignity and to know boundaries.I meant in that context.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Education goes both ways. For men to respect women and make them feel comfortable in whatever the ways they chose. For women to feel confident regardless of the situation they are in.

If a woman is confident in their dressing, choice.. be it marriage or food or dress or look, she doesn't have to pay attention to the outside gossipers. There will be some or other people to comment, stare, criticize her choice. How she handles them, and how she conducts herself above everything is what called self confidence.
    Even people criticize actress Priyanka chopra's dressing style, Aishwarya rai's weight, and Nayanthara's choices in life. But who cares?

It is important to raise men with good behavior. But as women, we could do only so much.
    But, on the other hand we have everything in our control to handle bad men who cross our path.

First of all, it is important to think thoroughly before making a choice. Of course dressing is a personal decision, but how we dress, and how we chose our style as appropriate to the place, time, environment matters. A lot of mental calculation is needed to avoid unwanted attention.
    Once we are through in whatever the decision, even if that is different from others, we should be confident in carrying them. We should be ready to defend ourselves if needed, or ignore as if nothing happened.

Those who can not withstand the social pressure, should avoid making bold decisions no matter how they like it. Be it dressing or anything. For them, going with the flow is the safest bet.

Rihana and anika987 like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

In tamil one could say the man in loin-cloth is considered mad-man in a place where all are naked!
    In places like Afghanisthan educated- man can hardly see girls or women or ladies or spinsters. But when they go to USA texas new jersy NY imagine what happen to their system? Would their anatomy revolting or ebbing with wild emotions? Men or men regardless of their level of of education. Doctor in philosophy or students doing phd under very senior doctorates would tell (juicy)stories.

anika987 likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

That is one of the ways or only way for celebrities to be constantly in lime-light.

anika987 likes this.