1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Educated scolds but never curses!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Feb 24, 2008.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi arch,

you have come out with different interpretation. but anyway sounds good.

2. srinivasan_vanaja

hi padma,

the tip you have given is something different to me.

i shall once apply, if i get angry on somebody. thanks for the reply.

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear vanaja,
    Very true.I agree that educated person maintains a limit and he won't curse.But if we happen to see the incidents of a person's vehicle being hit or whatever while driving even educated persons come along the list.They scold and shout because it is only the patience and temper which matters most.Let me tell frankly ,i have come across many times when my brother's car is hit by somebody,we never intended to scold to atleast show any reaction in our faces because nothing is going to solve on shouting ,cursing but on the end of the day we loose our temper and our bloodpressure level shoots up.That is it.So a educated sorry cultured person never curses and it is better to avoid and relax ourselves.

Excellent thread vanaja,thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  4. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear vanaja,

we had lovely topics in our Yoga and Meditaions classes like. that tip i learnt it there..................

1. Introspection
    2. Analysis of thoughts
    3 Moralisation of desires
    4. Neutralisation of anger.
    5. Eradication of worries
    6. Who am I ?

I AM NEW

and lots of practices given to us. since 9 years myself and my dh are practicing it in our house. there is so much harmony in family........... definitely there are bitter experiences inspite of these practices, but we accept every human as they are.
    we cannot change this world, we should change ourselves, our mind should change, our attitude should change............ and so on...............

thank you,
    love
    padma

5. srinivasan_vanaja

hi bhargavi,

thanks a lot for the reply and appreciation.

6. srinivasan_vanaja

dear padma,

the topics sounds really good. you have been practicing it for 9 years! great! and i am able to understand the amazing results too.

well said, we should change our attitude. thanks for sharing.

if possible, try to impart your knowledge that you have acquired through these classes to us and make us more educated.

7. srinivasan_vanaja

hi vidhya,

yes, even my grandmother is of that type and have seen my great grandmother too. i am using the same words said by you - these age old people have more balanced and mature views.

they didn't have much exposure to the outer world. for them - gym, dance floor, entertainment, food pubs, play ground everything is home.

8. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

My opinion is that the educated should not curse. As educated folks, we should excercise more restraint on our behaviour in personal and public life. But in many circumstances, where things get out of control, many people tend to resort to cursing. Some people end up cursing for the silliest of issues, others when it becomes life & death situation, etc. Once this becomes a habit, it takes an ugly look then, b'cos habits die hard.

Whatever the situation or level of education, restrained behaviour is a must for all.

9. srinivasan_vanaja

hi sumeru,

thanks for the reply.

yes, some people make this as a habit. they never realize the impact of those words.