1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ectopic pregnancy & periods

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by jhimli, Jun 16, 2010.

1. jhimli

jhimli Bronze IL'ite

11 weeks since Ectopic surgery:help:cry:

Hi all, I have a question.
    I do have an appointment with my Dr., here is a bit of history, I'm 31 I had an ectopic pregnancy that was found in april 10 was almost 3 weeks pregnant for the first time. I had the operation on april 10 th and my right fallopian tube was removed.
    My question is, I haven't had a period other then light bleeding after the surgery, so it's been 2 months now.I'm worried, has anyone esle gone this long with no period after an ectopic surgery.
    . I am just worried, I even took a home pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't pregnant again, which I know I'm not.
    please give your valuable suggestion to me...............i am very worried and helpless.....................:drowning
    Is there any natural remedy..which.i can try.....please please help me out............:drowning:shaking:

Thanks in advance
    jhimli

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010

2. achedere

achedere Junior IL'ite

re: Ectopic pregnancy & periods

Hi Jhimli,

I had undergone the same back in 2006. My right tube was removed, though I was ovulating mostly on right side. I conceived natuarally (with PCOS, overweight problem) and delivered beautiful baby girl in Jan(normally) .
    My doctor suggested me take it easy for 3 months after ectopic pregnancy. I guess it would take some time for the harmone levels to get back to normal. It varies from person to person. You can ask you Doctor if you can take pills.
    Again, Please follow doctor's advice. We are here to share our experiences.

3. jhimli

jhimli Bronze IL'ite

re: Ectopic pregnancy & periods

thank you soooooooo much achedere dear.............i feel little relaxed after reading your mail.......thanks alot for your help.............