1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

eating problems...

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by smitharajeev, Mar 8, 2008.

1. smitharajeev

smitharajeev New IL'ite

dear friends..
    I am very much worried about my 2 year old's diet..she refuses to take any kind of veggies..her diet is like this..
    morning..I try to make her eat idli,dosa..or whatever we have for breakfast..sometimes she'll have 1 idli or dosa with chutney..(that is very rare..).otherwise if she dont eat anything i'll give her 1 glass milk. Then for lunch..I give her rice with a veg curry and fish..she likes fish and will have a very small quantity of rice and fish. When she sleeps in the afternoon i give her some cereals..that too in bottle..i know its not good to bottle feed while sleeping..but no other way for me.her weight is okay 12.45 kg. But now she has got white patch on her face due to vitamin deficiency and now i started giving her zyncovite syrup..please help me..how can i make her eat someting nutritious..

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012

2. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@smitharajeev hope your dd's eating habits have improved. Could you please share as to how you handled the situation?

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Smitha..
    Yes please share how you dealt with this problem??? For those who are facing same problem Please check this link