1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Eating disorders, Pregnancy, Stress and the whole shebang.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by annabunny, Jun 26, 2014.

1. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Anna,

congrats on the walk. Please do not skip dinner, but eat right. Especiallg for a person who had suffered from Eating disorder, you do not want to skip meals. Please always keep in mind that you want to set a good example for your child.

2 people like this.
  2. annabunny

annabunny Silver IL'ite

Hello chandrika,
    thanks for the reminder, I got a bit side-tracked.
    BF- weetabix with ss milk and strawberries.
    L- Dal, mater paneer, 2 rotis and dahi
    Dindins- Salad made of lettuce,tomatoes, onion and carrots.My Son's leftover Roti + dal.
    Snacks- Cucumber + cream cheese sandwich on brown bread.
    BTW My 3 yr old eats 2-3 rotis and is as thin as a rake. I'm not jelous, serious! :p

2 people like this.
  3. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Anna,
    when I skip dinner I don't have the energy to run. Even if I eat a very light dinner, I can't run the next morning. If you are looking at runners, rest assured, they have a recovery drink/meal within 30 mins(4:1 carb protein ratio) and eat well to perform. I have tried 1400 cals and run only to feel it. All my runner friends are the same, they have to consume cals to run. So don't look at the runners bodies and be fooled. Soon, you will be there too, loading carbs and calories. Just be patient. Nobody gets there in a day. It takes a while. Start with walking, slowly ease into other things!
    All the best!

1 person likes this.
  4. annabunny

annabunny Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies! I have not updated as I was phone&internetless as my LO dunked my phone into his cup,thankfully my phone was insured!! :)
    I have maintained my food journal and have had no binges so far(since the first day I posted here). I have been walking for the past 4 days. I did 3.15 kms yestetday and burnt 444 cals. Legs feel like jelly though.
    I will update weight next time I am near one of those bodyweight analyser machines. Bear with me while I get some internet sorted!

Regards,
    Annabunny.

1 person likes this.
  5. ChandrikaV

Good job Anna. Was wondering about you.

6. annabunny

annabunny Silver IL'ite

Bloody hell! What a week. I have been in hospital since Thursday night throwing up bile and in abdominal pain worse than when i was in labour. The last time I ate food was thursday morning when I had grilled tomatoes. The only good thing out of this experience is that the doctors discovered that I have 3 gallstones and a nasty gallbladder infection and my gallbladder is inflamed. I wanted to post earlier but was so doped up on morphine and other painkillers that I couldnt keep my eyes open. So here I am, my weight has dropped to 100 kgs now and i am supposed to be on a low or no fat diet till i have the surgery to remove the gallbladder. What a change of events! Btw if anyone wants to come and see me am in queens hospital (lol joke)

7. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh no :(
    Get better soon. Follow the no fat instructions strictly. Don't have another pain episode until the surgery.
    Take care and keep us posted.

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ooch Anna,

that is too much pain and take care and as laks09 be calm and be painfree. i am sure you will be better with the surgery. no fat is what helps with gall bladder issues..

all the best and lots of positive prayers your way..

take care and do post later..

9. ChandrikaV

Anna dear,
    take care dear.do you have any help? When will the surgery be!

10. annabunny

annabunny Silver IL'ite

Thankyou ladies for your wishes!
    Chandrika, my husband and son visit during the visiting
    hours and the nurses are always there to help.
    I feel a lot better today and I am expected to be discharged on the 16th.
    The surgery will be in the next 4-6 weeks after my discharge date, they are waiting for the infection to clear out.