1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

eat this and get cancer...hey you are already eating it...!

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by sathya, Oct 22, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello kurunji

sorry i cant help you there. perhaps you can get from friends who come from india. or indian stores if it is available...consume less salt anyway...

sathya

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello srinik

demand in stores that you get it...your health is at stake...
    thats is so with many items...like soya and corn products too...get items from organically grown stores...
    ofcourse ..what they consider organic is not organic.,.,but srinik it is difficult to explain in kutty kutty sentences you know...

sathya

3. herschellegibbs

herschellegibbs New IL'ite

Well having due respect to the person who conducted the research I must say if findings like these continue to interest the researchers we would soon be have to go without food. Use of iodine had been recommended by all at one time now studies reveal its pitfalls. Likewise there are other foods too which have been seen as a threat for us. I think we should take anything in moderation and once this is done health problems would remain aloof.

4. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi vidya,
    By grinding in mixer ,will it not get moist. :? Shall we get free flow powdered salt.