1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Eat healthy & Live healthy

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by CRadhika, Jan 24, 2010.

1. CRadhika

CRadhika New IL'ite

Wanna live healthy?

Eating healthy is first and healthy lifestyle is next.. Check this out..!

1. Avoid oily or deep fried foods.

2. Eat fresh or half cooked vegetables & fresh fruits. Make salads out of it.

3. Drint a glass of warm water in the empty stomach (after u are brushed :)).

4. You love ice creams or cakes..? I feel it is not necessary to avoid such high caloried food. You can eat it but not often. Most important is 'Dont forget to exercise to burn the added calories'.

5. Do not go to sleep as soon as u had dinner. Walk for some time.

6. 'Sitting and starring at the monitor for the whole day' Your job is a kind of this? Then Look at green colored things for few min for every 45 min. Drink lot of water. Use stairs than lift. Stretch your body when u get free time. Walking is more important in this life style.

7. 'Reduce the food intake will reduce the body weight'. This is a wrong saying. I believe 'Balanced food of a day' (thats contains accepted percentage of fats proteins carbohydrates etc in a day..) will definitely control our body weight and keeps us healthy. Don't eat much or don't eat very less. Eat limited.

8. Have one citrus fruit daily. This will improve our skin glow.

9. Eat two Dates daily. This is good for our health. If you are anemic this is a good tip.

10. Avoid eating too spicy and more sugar and more salt. Take it moderate.

I have wrote watever flashed in my mind and watever am following regularly... your thoughts are welcomed.. :)

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Though we know all these, it is always nice when our friends remind us about these healthy habits.
    Thanks for the post.