1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Ways For Shinny Skin & Losing Weight

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by tejudatla, Mar 9, 2007.

1. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Easy Ways For Shinny Skin & Losing Weight

<!-- begin content --> Originally from Spice india online

I was not that keen on beauty tips. But, when I left home I found myself difficult to see dried skin & dull face as we only eat fried rice or burgers which are available here. In fact we never eat vegetables. But at home I didn’t face such problem as I used to nutritious food. Moreover, fresh air & water gave healthy & shinny skin.

I noticed my mom's nails look like clear crystal. She only applies "Musa Olive Oil" immediately after cooking/washing cloths, dishes, etc. I tried it & now my nails are also looking good .If you having long nails then just put few drops inside them too. Your nails will also look like crystal. She also applies olive oil to face, hands and legs immediately when she gets up. Being honest her skin is really healthier & shinier than mine. Using baby soap is also good for skin. You would see a shining bright face in a few months time.

Especially, for students-Staying up for long time is no use at all. If you rest for 6 hours, then u can work more effectively. Mind & eyes need rest. I used to stay up late nights & study for hours. Now, I tried to sleep early & study only for 2 or 3 hours, and I feel like I am doing much work in very few hours than staying up for hours ..

Drink milk - a lot. You can even eat chocolate & eggs. Hormones problems give pimples. Dirt too. Just wash your face with warm water and wipe thoroughly with white cotton. You can use cleansing milk to clean your face/ facial cleanser to wash your face before going to bed. Drink plenty of water. Drink water and eat carrot or salad whenever you feel hungry. STOP EATING WHEN U R WATCHING TV. That is the only thing is difficult to do. (Even I can’t do that. So eating carrots)

Only stop taking rice or carbonated drinks, you won’t ever put on weight. You can eat even burgers, chips, ice-creams, chocolates, etc. One dietician told me that I am not putting weight for taking all high calorie food only for not taking rice & carbonated drinks. All are very fat in my family. So, I suppose she is right. But, don’t eat them a lot every day. I do eat all kind of things but only in little amount.

Forget all those gym, yoga, etc. They are the best, I agree. But you can just walk for 15 mins at least to be healthy. Baratha Natiya is the best exercise. But, you should learn from a proper guru. Don’t do the same work outs at same time. Change it often. Swim one day, walk 3 days, dance or do yoga 3 days. Do work out whenever you feel to do. It does not mean that you should work continuously either in the morning or evening. You can do as your wish, one day in the morning and the other day in the evening. Trust me, you wont feel bored if you do work out as I stated. After a month or two, change the schedule.

1 person likes this.

2. tru1

tru1 Senior IL'ite

Thanks for such practical and not to mention realistic tips.....!

:2thumbsup:

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Teja,

What you said is right. You can keep eating everything we like and still maintain our weight.

I am not that slim or anything but enough for a a lady in fifties. I also don't believe in gyms and dieting . I have never looked for calories etc. I like chocolates and some sweets very much and I never avoid them.

If we can keep moving all the time and do not sleep in the after noon, we can shed most of our weight.

That's my poilcy.

Latha :wave

4. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

True Latha,, U know eating candies gives extra energy when we r upset or depressed.. I came to know this by my frnd n it did worked out 4 me...From my point of view once a while if we eat it doesn't hurt... Right ???:tongue

5. vaidegi

vaidegi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

i like to share some of the tips for weight loss,

1.Hot water is a excellent weight controller.

2.Have dinner two hours before going to bed,becoz ur stomach should be empty while sleeping.It gives a good sleep too.

3.Yoga helped me more to control weight and also for stress.

4.Taking food in time and being regular in timings will also help to control wieght.

5.If any one feels that they want to control the weight immediately, they can avoid Rava,Semiya and Sweets for a short period.

6.Have vegetables,fruits more compare to rice.

7.Lemon juice and oranges keeps us healthy when we are in diet.

8.Have 3 liters of water daily.

9.Morning after brushing take 1/2 cup of warm water with 1/2 lemon add 1 spoon of honey and drink.

10.To make the mind healthy we can do DHYANAM for atleast 20 minutes in a day.

This is my practical experience.with which i reduced upto 20kgs within one year.

regards,

vaidegi.

6. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

I.m very much sorry, I just realised that it was Teja and not Vaidegi who wrote:

She also applies olive oil to face, hands and legs immediately when she gets up. Being honest her skin is really healthier & shinier than mine. Using baby soap is also good for skin. You would see a shining bright face in a few months time.

Teja, please tell if your mother washes her face later after applying the oir or she leaves it for the whole day on her face?

And Vaidegi: I also read your tips and like them very much, there are very practical. Very nice of you to share them with us.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  7. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Dear vaidegi
    You have shared very tips with us. I also do follow some of them.
    Thanks for sharing the tips

8. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the tips they are easy to follow and realistic.

9. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

hello teja..very nice tips..thanks for sharing.:2thumbsup:

10. sasisenthil

sasisenthil New IL'ite

Thanks for the infor Teja & Vaidegi..