1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy, Safe & Immediate Relief from PCOD

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by mahakes2011, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ramya0208

ramya0208 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I had the medicine you mentioned above but no improvement for me. Still im having bilateral pcos

2. naazneen30

naazneen30 New IL'ite

Im so happy to tell you all, it really works, its not fake or something, i tuk this simple medicine for 3 days and took scan . I was suffering from PCOS from 7 years, after intaking this medicine there is no PCOS.....

Jms likes this.
  3. Jms

Jms New IL'ite

Do u get benefit?

4. Jms

Jms New IL'ite

Nazneen

Frm where you bought this ...kindly tell..
    R u from Chennai?

5. Jini21

Jini21 New IL'ite

Hiiii. I have PCOS for the past 5years.. I used to get periods only when I take tablets... Now I started eating kalarchikai... I mad it small balls with pepper and honey.. When I ate it for the first time I was so bitter and I couldn't swallow it.. And it gave me a vomiting sensation.. So on the next day I mixed that kalarchikai ball and drank so that it was easy for me.. Bt my mom told me to take it as I took that for the first time.. Will this will make any change if I mix it with water and drink????

6. Samrudhi

Samrudhi Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much to suggest such a wonderful medicine.

I took this medicine after that i gone for scan its a miracle that their is no cyst in my ovaries, where as i was suffered for 9 years because of PCOS, i took many medicine (Allopathy and Ayurveda) and also i undergone with laparoscopy. After 1 and half month i done the scan for my bad luck it reflected as PCOS again.

Then i took this medicine for 3 days i started on Thursday and next Thursday i done scan again for god sake i got rid of PCOS / PCOD.

Lots of thanks dear.. Stay blessed,,,,

7. Samrudhi

Samrudhi Silver IL'ite