1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Easy, Safe & Immediate Relief from PCOD

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by mahakes2011, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi Ganesh,

To stop heavy periods also there is a medicine. Take a mango seed, break it. (if you keep mango seed in sunlight for few days, it will bcome dry and hard, then you can break it). There will be a pulp inside the mango seed. Powder it and stor it. Mix the powder with pure water and drink. It will gradually reduce heavy bleeding.

2. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Here is the picture of Maavilangampattai....
    its available in country drung medicine stores

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PCOD in tamil is called as அரையாப்பு கட்டி

As quoted earlier by mahakes....this has to be taken in proper guidance...
    Its just the strip of the tree of, has special medicinal effect....
    It has not a special aroma as available in other strips...
    Just powder the Maavilangampattai and mix with 2 tumber of water and boil it to make it to half the quantity...
    Filter the water and take it twice a day.
    within 27 days, PCOD problem is fully cured...
    (I have given in tamil too)

மாவிலங்கபட்டையை இடித்து தண்ணீர் விட்டு காய்ச்சி வடிகட்டி காலை, மாலை என இருவேளை சாப்பிட்டு வந்தால் உடலில் அரையாப்பினால் ஏற்படும் கட்டி குறையும்

GOD bless all

1 person likes this.
  3. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Hi Mahakes and Swamy 24598,

I have managed to get the Maavilangampattai powder from one of the natu marundu shops. I have been diagonosed with PCOD. I do get my periods everymonth but on different dates no fixed cycle.

1.How do i have this powder? Should i have it with garlic powder and pepper powder as mentioned by Mahakes or should i have it speicfied by you where i should mix water and have the concoction.

2.Also when should i have this powder? Morning or evening and whether on empty stomach or full stomach

3. Should i have this mixture after my periods or over or just befor emy periods start. Is there any such timing that i should keep in mind- which time of the month>?

Please advise. I want to get rid of PCOD so that i can try for conception.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks in advance and eagerly waiting for your reply.

4. Riya2012

Riya2012 Bronze IL'ite

HI mahakes2011
    Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I am also suffering from PCO and actively trying for baby.

I have no clue about tamil herbs hence request you to name the medicine in english and hindi so ppl like me can be benefited.

I visited the blog you mentioned (in english) but had no clue where to look for this one.

Also, I am based out of india, so it makes it rather more tough to just see and guess the herb.So, your prompt reply will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Riya

5. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Hi mahakes,

I can't read Tamil, you mention that the website available in English, can't seem to find it? Pls help.

6. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

Hi ArtsSorts,

You can try it using with pepper and garlic as it is only for three days duration(there are lot of mixtures of Maavilangampattai and meyhods of intake are available, you can try one by one with some siddha medicine scholars, or anyone who knows the medicine better). It is always better to take medicines with empty stomach in the morning as the absorption will be better(except for few medicines which require special intake methods) In this case i took it in empty stomach in the morning.

To answer your last question, remember, this medicine is just to flush out the cysts from the ovary, no such cycle level information is available to intake this medicine, but when we think more on this we might understand few things that, we should not burden our body during periods time. so you can take this medicine some time after your periods are done.

7. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

Hi Riya,

It is Tamil based website. For few people who does not read Tamil, the author of the site, posted few posts in English. I have searched for this post in English, but it is not available.

Also, I do not know the name of the herb in English or Hindi, but Swamy posted the pictures and details of it. It will be available in country drug store as Swamy mentioned, If your are based out of India, then look for store where you will get herbal medicines and ask them, they will surely what the herb name.

8. mahakes2011

mahakes2011 New IL'ite

Hi Katakam123,

I am not able to find this post in English in that website. Not all the posts are translated to English by the site author yet.

9. ArtsSorts

ArtsSorts Silver IL'ite

Hi mahakes,

I have had the mixture of garlic powder pepper powder and mavilangampattai for 2 days now. Will there be any side effects or symptoms that I should watch out for. I am thinking after having this mixture for 3 days I will also make the water concoction as suggested by swamy24598 and have it for 27 days.

Just wanted to check if it is ok to do that ... Don't have any siddha doctors around hence checking.

Also please let me know during this medicine intake can I try to conceive.

As always thanks for replying :)

10. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Wow, this is suuch a nice info!
    Artssorts, did you use it for 27 days? DId you find any difference?