1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Easum or Nestum?

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by Padminiramesh, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Thanks Poonam,
    Very informative tips:thumbsup

2. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Padmini,

Boys have more appetite as compared to girls that's what my mother was saying. So just be prepared for it.

At five months, I gave banana, ragi combined with wheat only once, and milk only. At six months, I gave a four time schedule as ragi, oats, dhalia, rice with veggies, fruits - apple, banana. Now LO is used to the schedule and makes no fusses. If you can postpone ragi till 5.5 months it will be good. My paed asked me to give dal water, ragi, banana and milk only till six months.

In case, your LO is eating well, then he should not be constipated, atleast I didn't face this problem with DD unless there is too much of iron in the diet.

All the best. You can try giving the semi solids week by week, and check for allergies or suitability, as Pooh mentioned even I feel its trial and error once in life everyone has to go through loose bowels, it can only be controlled with proper hygiene and good diet.

3. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Thanks Lee....
    LO again had 4 times loose stools and vomitting...so went to pedi again today and he asked me to STOP BREAST FEEDING for a day and give him only nestum, arrow root kanji and rice kanji...i m very low...even after taking one of these LO cries for BM...ohh my god please save me for a day...