1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Early Menarche ?!!!

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by EagerForInfo, Sep 7, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Help !!!! My barely 10 year old daughter got her periods. !! Could it be the effect of me starting birth control ? I just started it last sept which is 12 months ago and I gave a break of 3 months as I didn’t want to be addicted to it then stopped last month as it was making me bleed heavily for more than a month continuously.so 9 months in total. I have not been washing my hands after taking them as frequent hand washing has been turning into OCD for me. It’s been 9 months and my daughter was a normal kid 9 months ago and soon after within these 12 months I saw completely puberty begin and end !! She is still 10 !!! I noticed puberty changes in her but assumed it will take 2 years to complete but what is this !? Within 9 months it began and periods also started.

Does anyone know why this is happening ? My hellish periods which I think if not treated will give me a heart failure one of these days and now my daughters so early rapid puberty followed by menstruation. Could it be something we’re doing eating ?? Help!! I feel aweful.

I just quit my birth control pills on July 19th and august last week my cute 10 year old started periods. What the heck is going on ??

( and yes I need to see my doctor again for my issues but wanted to recouperate after 1 month of continuous heavy bleeding )

Been searching online continuously past few days - vitamin d deficiency be one reason what else could be the issue ? My periods are unbearable. I have two kids. I would know ( please see my other posts ).

Another girl with periods was the last thing I was looking forward to as they have become a phobia for me.

Please help me figure out what I’m doing wrong to avoid further havoc in the house

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Many girls start their period at 10. You can ask her doctor if you have any concerns. Teach her how to practice proper menstrual hygiene.