Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th September

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by iyerviji, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th Septem

It's ok Viji I am waiting for you to come down to my place hope you will be able to make it soon.

1 person likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Re: Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th Septem

Hearty Congratulations Aruna....is it any surprise that I feel I hav eknownn you forever. Here's wishing you many more years in IL!

1 person likes this.
  3. Arunarc

Might be we know each other forever:) might be from the past birth too:biggrin2:

Both of us have joined IL almost at the same time, just a few months difference.:)

Thank you so much Sabhita for your wishes. Let both of us be in IL forever...:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Heyyyyyyy Queeny...I would like to echo Sabitha's words. I too feel we know each other for ages.
    Wishing to travel together here in IL forever...
    bye

2 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Dear Saras

I too feel the same :biggrin2: even though we haven't seen each other still.....best of pals of IL....
    See you are in India for such a long time and just not able to make it:bang:-( Hope we will be able to meet soon.

6. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Aruna Mam.... :-D

Celebration time ;-)

[​IMG]

7. Arunarc

Thanks PD, it is indeed a celebration time we will surely celebrate it.

You just have to let me know when you are going to land in India and visiting Thane we will surely celebrate this moment.[​IMG]