Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th September

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by iyerviji, Sep 22, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Our Egyptian Queen has now shifted to India and is now Thane Queen next station from where I stay is completing 6 valuable years in IL. Whoever joins IL is first greeted by her with her smiling face, though they cant see her face but with her words of welcoming them they can understand that how the person will be.

She was the first person whom I met in IL and till I met her was not sure whether I will be able to meet her. The time she came to India was rainy season. It was so nice of her to call and tell me that she is coming. But due to rains and the place where she was , was far away from her place she could not come to meet me. But I did not want to lose the opportunity of meeting her . I am penning down below about our first meet

It takes one hour to reach her place by bus. My daughter told me you go comfortably in AC bus. When I left luckily it was not raining. I got the bus by 9 am. after a long long time I was going to Andheri and I did not know this place so well. Told the Conductor to tell me when the stop comes. He told me and asking the Tea shop fellow I could locate Aruna's cousin's house. I reached her place by 10 a.m.

She was very happy to see me . We had a long chat. Her son is very cute . He only took our photograph. Her cousin gave us breakfast with a sweet dish also. So nice of her. She was also very sweet and friendly person and was saying we shoud keep in touch. Her cousin's daughter was also cute.

Aruna is the same as she is here, a very friendly and social person, very affectionate . I liked her very much. Did not know how the time passed and as I was also staying far I had to leave. I left at 12.15 or so and reached home by 1.45 p.m. I got a direct bus from her place to near my house.

Anyone will be happy to meet her as she is very social , loving, always having a smiling face and very talented

Friends're Jewels

Good friends're Not easy to find
    It may well be Lifelong search.

Friends're created By heart’s feelings
    As spontaneous Reciprocation.

Friends'll do Anything if asked
    As a true friend You never ask.

Life without friends Is barren indeed
    A desert in hot sun With no oasis in sight.

Life with friends Is a smooth sailboat
    Wind blowing toward Shore of happiness.

Friends're pleasure Friends're treasure
    Friends're jewels In the crown of life.

And you are a valuable jewel for me and for IL
    P.S. Congratulations for completing six valuable years in IL and wishing you to reach many more milestones in IL an din life too

5 people like this.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th Septem

Queeny 1_4_138.gif

WOW!!!! wonderful wheeling of 6 long years.

Hearty
    229903,xcitefun-tinkerbell249.gif on this BIG DEAL DAY my buddy.

Every success makes you grow strong,
    Becose it teaches you what to do,
    So lean and learn the lessons and essence of happiness.

Live the way just you LIKE and
    Let your Crispness(pulling others) may continue.

DrinkWineCheersHappy.gif WISHING YOU Many More HAPPY IL Years. DrinkWineCheersHappy.gif

Viji Ma
    bow for the commencing.
    clap1.gif You have written the true wordings about this Sweet,Cute,Active Naughty precious friend of us,thru whom I ventured into IL.

Thanks.

3 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

Re: Earlier Egyptian Queen now Thane Queen(Arunarc) is completing 6 yrs on27th Septem

Saroj dear was waiting to read your feedback when I got th elike for my thread. You have written more beautifully than me with the apt smilies, which is missing in my thread. Only you can do it dear and the wordings are also super.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

OMG!!....6 years??? :shock:
    :spin:

[​IMG]

And may you complete many many more years in IL!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:oops::oops:Dear Viji

I am all pink and red:biggrin2: you always make me float on the 9th cloud.

You really made it all the way to Andheri to meet me when I had very little time and I just couldn't make it. You had your back problem and I was feeling so bad about it but was equally happy that I could meet you.

6 years already passed I feel I am here just from yesterday. But had a wonderful journey of 6 year. Making such wonderful friends. Met a few and yet to meet some of them. The love and affection that I have got from all of you makes me feel proud of being a member of such a wonderful site.

Viji you are the cream of all even though we are nothing you make me feel a very important person around here. Love you for that Viji.

Thank you Viji so much for your sweet words and that lovely poem.
    Thank you very much for always being there for all of us here.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Arunarc

My My My Saroj dear what all naughty too:biggrin2:

[​IMG] to you too let us all celebrate this moment of happiness. I know all days are happy days what we need now is just a reason to celebrate with my buddies.

[​IMG] dear for being always there:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  7. Arunarc

My Dear DS Habibi:biggrin2:

Why calling God...hehehe
    He will think this girl is staying so long in IL let us throw her out...hehehehe

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Hello Aruna,
    [​IMG]
    My hearty Congratulations on your 6th birthday in IL.

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Aruna dear its my pleasure. Glad that I am able to make you float on the 9th cloud. I was also glad that I could make it to meet you on that day. It was a memorable day.
    Glad to know you had 6 precious years in IL with wonderful friends. Sorry I forgot to mention about the meet we had when you came with Satchi to my place. Who said you all are nothing, you all make me feel in Cloud 9 and when I get opportunity to make all you happy I dont want to miss that chance.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Arunarc

[​IMG]

Rakinya for your wishes..........