ear piercing for my baby girl

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by mommy, Mar 18, 2010.

1. mommy

mommy New IL'ite

hi friends,
    sorry for not being here for a long time..
    coming to my ques,
    am having 9 months old daughter...i want to get her ear piercing done when i go to hyd ..
    actually am going there in apr mid week.. this year...so can anyone pls tell me where the gun shot ear piercing can be done..in hyderabad----as my daughter will be 10 months old by that time...i dont think its too early right.can anyone tell me good parlours around shivam/RTC/himayatnagar?
    pls help me...

thanks
    s.ram:)

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Mommy from Noida.

At the outset, welcome to IL.
    Just now did the google search for u. Justdial has listed a number of shops in Hyd where gun shot ear piercing is done. U may decide the area close to u and get it done.

All the best.

3. 2010Aditi

2010Aditi New IL'ite

Hello all,
    My Baby girl Ayushomam function is over and we are planning to put first mottai in our kula deivam koil.I haven't done ear piercing on the day of Ayushomam.I thought of doing it in some good jewellery shops before going to the kula deivam koil as Iam not sure of good people to pierce ears in our village koil.But my dad is insisiting to do the ear piercing also at kula deivam koil and suggesting to get a good aachari from there..My in laws doesnt bother about doing ear piercing in jewellery shop and not inisisting to do it at our koil.How can i convince my father?
    whether it is mandatory to do the ear piercing at kula deivam koil?
    I am totally confused please help with your suggestions.

With Regards,
    Adithi