1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ear piercing for DD

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Sahmaara, May 5, 2010.

1. Sahmaara

Sahmaara Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILs,

My DD is 4.5 months old. I got her ears pierced at claire's which they messed up totally. So I removed her earrings and let the holes close before I get them pierced again. Her holes are closed now and I would like to go again for piercing. But the last time I went there they did not allow me to make the markings which led to incorrect piercing. Thus time I don't want to take any chances and would like to mark them myself in advance. Please let me know if claire's would allow this or is there any other place where. Can get her ears pierced?
    I checked with my ped but she does not pierce ears. Has anyone else experienced such a problem? What did you do?

2. sidrasmom

sidrasmom New IL'ite

Hi

This was our experience
    We were also apprehend first to get DD ears pierced here in USA
    We went to Pagoda or also called piercing pagoda,we have it in our nearby mall.There was only one attendant who was friendly ,she marked her ears confirmed with us and then pierced.We bought the studs from them

Ears are pierced accurately ,the only thing is the hole is too small.DD can wear studs that we get in US.The ones we bought from India needs a bigger hold,so as of now I am making her wear the U.S studs with the Indian danglers ,to make her hole big.

3. Sahmaara

Sahmaara Bronze IL'ite

Do you know if there are similar stores in Chicago? Also, how old was your DD when you got her ears pierced?

4. quincyagain

quincyagain Junior IL'ite

i pierced by daughter's ears in an indian jewelery shop at devon street, chicago - (sorry i forgot their name, it was next to Raj jewels ) it was a small shop adjacent to the big one and i put their stud after 2 days i slowly changed it to our indian one which i already had.

5. sidrasmom

sidrasmom New IL'ite

Hi

DD was 6 months old when we pierced her ears.Pagoda people asked us whether we were over with the basic vaccinations.Just type in Piercing Pagoda Chicago in google,you will get the locations.

Indian or srilankan Jewellery shops also do it as suggested.