1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

ear pain , any solutions

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pashni, May 15, 2010.

1. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

i have pain in my left ear alone.can u suggest some remedies.can hydrogenper oxide can be tried?

2. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

i myself found the solution,and thought of sharing with u all.that ear pain was due to the cold which i had some 4 mnths back.i dont know how after a long gap ,it hurt me.:bonk
    so the solution given by dr is use a nasal spray ,like otrivin etc and a pain killer.the nasal spray will clear the block inside the ear.
    so u people can try it.but be sure that ur ear pain is due to the cold u got.the pain will be in the middle of the ear.just like the way u get pain when u have severe cold.so try a nasal spray for ear pain also.:thumbsup

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Toothache or Infections from the earlobe to the eardrum or fluid stuck and build up pressure in the space behind the eardrum can cause ear pain.

Are you waiting for an earache or have you visited your ENT doctor lately for a pre-checkup!